The Signet Ring

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: The Signet Ring

Post by Cthulhu on Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:19 pm

"What ? Can't blame me , not like you were a chatterbox beforehand ." Lin replied with a raised brow as the car tumbled down the empty road. Subtle squeaks and groans beginning to come from the trailer as in the distance the glowing lights of a small roadside town came into view.

Super power: Shitty jokes
Super Weakness : easily distracted by the sexy
Special Quote: I am a luxury few can afford
Cthulhu
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26096

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 on Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:51 am

"Why does your piece of jink sound like it is dying slowly?" Etraalde asks at Lin
Tiran22
Level 3

Experience : 269

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:24 pm

Sydney laughed at the Eldirch's joke. It sounded awkward and loud, like she had never done it before.

KiloSasha
Level 5

Lover : everyone
Experience : 14844

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:36 pm

"Not again" Evan murmured as he heard the all too familiar sound
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 34388

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:44 pm

"....Goddammit."

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:09 am

"What is wrong?"

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:49 am

"I believe in technical terms, one might say the van is broke as shit..." Evan said and immediately began flipping through his tome of wisdom for some sort of repair spell, because hey it's worth a shot.
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:34 pm

"Humans..Allways breaking it all" Etraalde yawns "You are always faulty"
Tiran22
Level 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:13 pm

Because the person who wrote the book was dead long before the invention of the auto-mobile he unfortunately cannot find one , perhaps he should look into making one in the future? In the meantime the trailer began to slow down more , the engine's wheezing becoming louder and louder as the town grew steadily closer. "Alright , I think we can make it."

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:38 pm

"You know humans also build them right?" Evan asked Etraalde
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:35 am

"You always try to make yourselves greater..Like you are the most important thing in the Universe, and you know so little..You humans, your inventions, your dreams, your hopes..Are just food, or not even that" Etraalde says, actually not trying to mess with him, just saying what she believes
Tiran22
Level 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:09 pm

"Cool beans." Lin replied flatly.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:38 pm

"Look around you," Sydney said, rather suddenly to the eldrich. "Everything you see is proof of human achievement. I am proof of human achievement. It isn't always good, but you can't dismiss humans so easily. They have done all this, and what have you done?"

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:43 pm

"Me? I have made empires, I have given humans and other races the tools to build giant empires for me to feast on them. I have made civilitzations rise and fall. All of this is nothing compared to what I have seen, human" Etraalde answers, smirking
Tiran22
Level 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:52 pm

"Humans have done all of that and more," She replied. They had made empires, seen them rise and fall.

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:17 pm

"You dont understand it. Would you be impressed by a bacteria? or by a specknof dust? we are beings so far away and superior to your race that you are like that to us. You are nothing, your buildings are nothing, your art is nothing. We have made you grow and advance to feast on you. We are Gods between you" Etraalde says to her "your lives dont have any meaning, just to be consumed and disposed at our pleasure"
Tiran22
Level 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:25 pm

"To be fair... I've never seen a lone bacteria break most of a god's limbs while another binds them to service..." Evan weighed in less than impartially. "No offence, but I think you've badly misjudged our capabilities."
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:28 pm

Etraalde starts to laugh "Yeah, if I really cared enough to fight back you would have died in seconds"
Tiran22
Level 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:00 pm

Lincoln meanwhile was intently ignoring the whole 'debate' going on in the back , more concerned with the wheezing car engine than the petty shit those three were talking about. Which is why a low sigh of relief came from his lips as they entered the town. On the sign on the road was a large maroon sign reading in white script 'Welcome to Respite Kansas, USA' As the car tumbled down the road the group had a chance to take stock of their surroundings. The town was big for a place so isolated, but was just small enough to not be a city, not exactly surprising considering they were in Kansas currently but one had to wonder what exactly maintained the size. What was more eye catching was the way the place looked, it was like something straight out of leave it to beaver. Mid-century modern architecture , kids in greaser style leather jackets and Swing dresses. A distinct feeling that they just didn't belong spread through the trailer as Lin eased them over to a gas station.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:57 am

"Looks like your broke as trailer may also be a broke ass time machine..." Evan joked as he looked out the window to see people in outfits straight out of the 60's "Who would have thought?" He ceased his arguing with Etraalde, at this point she was just in denial, he saw her breakdown when the psychic was beating the snot out of her, and he didn't buy that she had let this happen for a second, she was clearly far too proud for that... in fact she seemed to have something of a complex. "So think this thing will be able to get us to a town that isn't stuck in the 60's ooooorrrr?"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:07 am

".... Well in order to do that it's gonna need some gas first, and the tires and windows gotta be fixed." He replied as he put the car in park and got out of the seat "Now everybody play this shit cool kay? I'm rural folk myself I know the language." He smirked, only half-joking as he made his way out to go talk to the people approaching the terribly beat up trailer.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 on Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:30 am

Etraalde shruged, she was far more powerfull than those mortals, and them doubting her pissed her off. In fact, she had always hated when others looked down on her, but she tought a lesson to all those that did in the past, and wouldnt stop now. Her mind slowly started to unravel, her tendrils of influence extending and crawling, she was the weaver of dreams, her dreams had made civilitzations rise to the stars, for her own pleasure when she ate them. Her nightmares had created worlds of panic and paranoia, the people praying to her, the great devourer Etraalde. And she would show those humans... At the town the animals went crazy, feeling the entity aproaching, but when she reached them they stoped, their minds reaching hers and submiting to the mistress of beasts, her powers making them more intelligent. The sounds died while she chuckled, her mind now turning to the young wizard, he had stablished a link between him and her. He thought of it as a chain or a leash, from wich he could pull her to obey him, but his powers were too weak to actually put her under controll, she couldnt kill him, or the people he most pushed for protection..but he also was conected to her, And she would exploit that, her mind already twisting his dreams, giving him nightmares and dreams of power, of what he could achieve. And spells to reach that power..nothing increadible or dark..yet. But the seed had been planted, now it needed to slowly grow, twisting him slowly without anyone noticing. And as long as he was near her she would be able to mold in what he would become.
Tiran22
Level 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:00 am

"Did anyone else hear that remarkably evil laugh?" Evan asked allowed jotting some notes along the lines of "Eldritch up to something, laugh too evil... withhold media, and soul feeding til I find out what it is." knowing damn well she would see it
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 on Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:06 am

Etraalde shrugs "I cant do anything thanks to a slightly overweighted wizard, remember?"
Tiran22
Level 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:14 am

"That is not the laugh of someone who can't do anything... seriously did no one teach you to not laugh while you're internally scheming?" He asked confused at how a being older than the human race could make such a rookie mistake. "I know you don't think much of humans, but I know an evil laugh when I hear one young lady." He scolded the ancient devourer of civilizations, half teasing.
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next