Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Late Night Drink Please

3 posters

Go down

One Late Night Drink Please Empty One Late Night Drink Please

Post by Koyu Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:34 pm

Gabriel has been wandering the area for some time now, no home, no family, no friends or anything except the clothes he wears and a purse of some money he has stolen over time in small sums from other people. He keeps a low profile as he is not ID'd and if the local authorities found out he might be in trouble, he has minimal understanding of the system as he no longer cares what happens through all the times and what governing body takes over next in 100 years or more... However, today he wanted to maybe try and get to know the local supernatural community, after that unfortunate situation with that age when he broke to her house happened it seems that they are not completely hopeless and uninteresting. Gabriel makes his way to a bar, the one that some supernaturals spoke of when he was eavesdropping and promptly enters to see what it was like and what sort of guests frequented the place.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

One Late Night Drink Please Empty Re: One Late Night Drink Please

Post by KiloSasha Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:15 pm

He was hardly noticed as he entered, all eyes instead transfixed on the dancer on the stage. She was half naked, her only garment a pair of sparkly hot pin shorts, crop top and, even more impressively, dancing in heels. The attention was clearly what she craved, and she enjoyed getting the audience riled up by teasing them with even more skin or a particularly promiscuous movement.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:21 pm

Setuh took a look at what all the other customers were looking at, oh, it was one of these things. Gabriel calmly proceeded to a seat at the bar to order a drink, while sometimes taking a peek at the other customers. It really was a bar filled with supernaturals, at least he doesn't have to suffer from humans staring at him with their judging eyes.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:07 pm

Cerys was in a dark corner, bored out of her mind. She had come to the bar again, hoping to see a familiar face, but was disappointed to see there was no one she recognised present. She had been watching the dancer, not amused really, before her eyes had caught on the glint of white near the bar: the vampire. She decided to stay in the corner, unsure why he was here.

Sent from Topic'it App
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Race : parrot
Lover : no one ;-;
Experience : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:10 pm

Gabriel ordered a drink, then he would enjoy the night a bit differently than he usually does by drinking a bit alcohol in a friendly place like this. But as his eyes moved back to look at all the other guests present he noticed Cerys hiding in the corner, awkward... It was that mage he had met when he broke into her house and almost got a beating for it, he looks away from her instantly and starts to think what to do? Then again he also kinda wanted to talk to her...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:50 pm

Cerys continued to watch the dancers', finding the way the spectators watched them mildly amusing. She craved some citrus drink but she also didn't want to interact with that vampire from the other night. "Gabriel.." she said under her breath, recalling the name he had told her. She glanced at the bar just for a second and then immediately looked away to admire the walls.
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:52 pm

Gabriel decided that this was not going to work and he wanted to sort of make peace with the mage gal, he stood up from his seat drink in hand and walked over to Cerys's table and sat down. "Hey... I wanted to talk about what happened between us." Gabriel started with looking at her with his red pretty eyes.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:56 pm

Cerys, aware he was there, remained staring at the wall for a moment before turning to face Gabriel. Her face was neutral as she replied "Well, I do not. I'm tired and bored and I don't need a reminder of fainting in the arms of someone who drank my blood."
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:58 pm

Gabriel let's out a small sigh. "Look, look... Just let me explain myself, I'm a vampire, I was thirsty and you were the closest creature filled with blood at that moment. I'm sorry I did that to you but I don't aim to drain anyone dry so you are at least still alive... Any other vampire might have just killed you, but I am still sorry for even doing it, we cool?" Gabriel asked her.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:04 pm

As grudging as Cerys wanted to appear, she couldn't help but appreciate that someone was acknowledging her existence. "Fine. We cool, just don't do it again. You know where I live, so you know where not to go."
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:06 pm

"Yes ma'am." Gabriel said immediately, he shall not set foot in her territory anymore or it might end much uglier than last time. "So......... Do you visit this place often?" Gabriel asks trying some small talk with her since he was already kinda at her table and leaving it now would be awkward, he takes a sip of his drink.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:21 am

Cerys sighed and turned to face Gabriel. "No, this is only my second time being here. A friend brought me here last time, and then we got raided by a load of... monsters?" She turned back to look at the bar, almost seeing the monsters again, and smiled slightly at the fun she had had then. Life has been dull since. "He formed this massive storm thing and killed like half of them in a go.."

Sent from Topic'it App
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:27 am

Gabriel listened but also gazed in the direction Cerys turned her look at as she looked at the bar before turning back. "Oh, I think I heard rumors of that... I haven't noticed anything of the sort myself yet, I have seen a lot in my life otherwise. I am not sure if I might visit this bar again, then again it is the only place no one stares at me like I am about to jump at their necks so... It feels nice." Gabriel says with a small smile to her but the smile disappears when Gabriel remembers that he shouldn't get too friendly with her, she is mortal after all and will die like all the rest when given time...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:18 am

Cerys was completely oblivious to Gabriel at this point, relishing the memories of that night. She blinked rapidly for a second before turning back to the vampire. "So, you're obviously a vampire. But what's with the white hair and red eyes? Are you really old or something?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:46 am

Gabriel looked at Cerys and spoke. "Vampires don't age, my white hair is due to the traumatic experience and red eyes for being a vampire. By all means, I am 'old' but I still feel like a teenager, somewhat. I lost count of my real age long ago, so don't ask specifics." Gabriel said, taking a sip of his drink and then continuing. "Hey, can I buy you a drink?" Gabriel asks her.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:23 pm

"Traumatic experience, eh? Alright.." she decided to skim over that, not wanting to start some emotional drama with the guy. "And yeah, sure. I'll just get a scotch or something.."

Sent from Topic'it App
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Gabriel gave her a nod as he orders her a drink. "Alright so, you are much more different than I thought when I initially met you. I honestly thought you were a crazy mage with a knack for sadistic tendencies, then again I wasn't quite truthful about my own nature either that time..." Gabriel said then calmly taking a sip from his drink.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:59 am

Cerys tilted her head slightly and did that smile you do when you come across a coworker you barely know, "Yeah, well, I was a bit shocked by the guy who broke into my house in the middle of the night," Cerys toned turned curious, "And what do you mean you weren't entirely truthful yourself?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:17 am

"Well... You see... I could have put a harder fight back there, but I chose to act like a little harmless vampire." Gabriel said taking a long gulp from his drink.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:39 am

"Oh, really? Well, that wouldn't have worked too well when I was shoving fire into your torso." She took a sip of her drink. "So, if that wasn't really your 'true nature', what exactly is?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:07 am

"Well..." He starts thinking. "I don't show it but I can be pretty sad and desperate at times, I wouldn't care if I killed if it didn't bring the hunters after me. Trying to keep it low in this day and age, I am not ready for a final death." Gabriel said and ordering another drink.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:06 am

Cerys was slightly confused, and was unsure how to respond. "W-Why would you get desperate at times? Is it when you're especially hungry?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:10 am

"Well, yes... I mean I guess I should buy bloodbags like everyone else but I am pretty old school with the whole feeding thing... Sometimes I just, am desperate for someone to talk to." Gabriel said as he got his second drink.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:30 am

Cerys chuckled. "You want someone to talk to, so you roll up to a house in the middle of the night and drink an unconscious person's blood." She shook her head and tried to turn her face a bit more serious. "well, I guess it worked. Here we at.."

Sent from Topic'it App
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:57 am

"I was looking for blood and a shelter that night, I do that. Is it still bothering you...?" He asks taking a gulp of his drink, starting to get tipsy.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down