Meanwhile at the legion of doom

Go down

Meanwhile at the legion of doom

Post by The Lord Regent on Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:01 pm

Azure was stranded on the shore of that lake in immense pain for more than twenty four hours, most of the bones in his body were shattered, he was wet, and the night was cold. The next day it would be noticed he did not arrive on time and teams would be dispatched to find him, by the time one did he would be rushed not to the nearest praetorian facility, but to the nearest hospital to deal with his shattered bones, frostbite, and hypothermia; the next several days would be spent in intensive care.
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 34388

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meanwhile at the legion of doom

Post by Koyu on Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:18 am

This surely was one of Azure's most miserable days he had to live through, more importantly he was at least still alive to live it through. Thankfully help arrived at some point, took their time to find him but he was just eager to get some relief for the cold and pain. In the hospital he would sleep most of the time as he was being treated, now on his hospital bed he wonders when the Praetorians will send someone to ask him for a report on what happened as an entire prison jet was now gone and he had been obviously kicked out of it. Azure on the other hand was eager to get back to work, Castigor had decided to go traitor for some stupid reason and Azure now held a grudge against the guy, even more so than when Castigor kicked his ass back in combat training when they were a bit younger.

Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15404

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:15 pm

"You have a lot of explaining to do..." A shrouded figure in a hood and robes emerged from his room's darkest shadow while he was lost in thought, the master of the assassins. Not a servant of the praetorians like Azure, but a praetorian himself of ancient origin, one who liked getting his hands dirty
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:48 pm

Azure turned his head slowly to look at the Praetorian. "Yeah, I know... I would show you proper respect master, but I am bed bound for now. Anyway, Castigor, one of the guards assigned at the jet, turned traitor. I don't know if he defected right there at that time, or if he has been planning to for a long time. But he and Sol, the one who defected earlier, seemed to get along way too nicely as they worked together. Considering the environment, I could not go full on with my powers, I can't just freeze the entire jet after all and there is only so many hiding places to be at before Castigor decides to discharge his electric powers all around him and thus, killing us all when the jet crashes down due to electrical failure. I tried to keep risks at minimum as I did my best to neutralize Castigor, but he got the upper hand with almost discharging the entire jet into disrepair as he used his powers on me... I woke up when I was falling down into that lake. That's all master." Azure explained giving his full report.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:00 pm

The master was silent as he thought on this "So you were defeated by a common soldier turned traitor?..." He asked with an eery calm
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:05 pm

Azure sighs and speaks more. "Master, you forgot that he has superior reflexes and is better suited for a straight confrontation. I sadly am not, but if you will allow, once I get out of here I wish to be solely assigned to assassinate Castigor." He says pleading for his master to allow him to take this job.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:08 pm

"I will give you one more more chance... should you fail that you will have to be... redesigned" Redesigned roughly translated into a swift lobotomy followed by physical and neurological cybernetic augmentations a common "Upgrade" to under preforming assassins.
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:16 pm

Azure disliked the thought of being redesigned, he has seen some of those poor sods that got the treatment, it was like they were no longer human in their actions and thinking process. Azure did not want that, the sheer thought of it made him shudder a little, but he was also confident in his ability that he will succeed. "I'll handle it, there won't be need for that treatment when I come back with Castigor's severed head. All I need now is to finish healing, get the last known location of the jet and start a rough search in the area. I'll pick up some more tools before I leave..." Azure assures the master, he was determined that Castigor's life will end by his hand.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:37 pm

"More important than any common soldier are sol, and the resistance fighter" The master said firmly "They could do damage to the praetorian image in the eyes of small minded people... and so must die before you have your revenge."
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:40 pm

"Fine then, once I find them I will bring trophies of them back to you. That is a promise..." Azure tells him, guess showing Castigor his place will have to wait. He has to follow orders first and then do what he deems necessary himself, orders from his Praetorian master assassin comes as top priority.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:44 pm

"See to it you do..." He faded back into shadow
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:50 pm

Azure would relax for now though, but at least with current medical tech he was feeling much better and all his broken bones are almost completely healed. He will be back in action in no time, once he finds those troublemakers exact location it will be a peace of cake of a mission for him. (Skip to when he either asks for the last known location of the jet from an information group or already going out?)

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:12 pm

(we need to wait til it is seen again for this
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile