Sorry Gotta Jet

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sorry Gotta Jet

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:28 pm

The Mobile Aerial Reconnaissance, and Detention Craft; was an impressive beast often used as a mobile base by the praetorians; it sported a large living area for six people, a med bay, armory, storage bay, security room and of course a spacious detention center; the only exit to which was through the security room. Sol Of course was not able  to note any of this as his battered body was dragged roughly into the detention room and thrown on the floor "Got a genuine superman for you ladies." He joked dryly to the two metahumans he and his squad had caught earlier that day at the writhing beaten form of his former colleague now co conspirator "Now don't have too much fun while I'm gone" Castigor added dryly and dickishly before leaving the room, and sealing the titanium alloy door. All was not as it seemed, but castigor needed to keep up appearances. The prisoners all had pacification collars around their necks which would cause pain and muscle failure; Sol had the key, he had ten minutes while castigor manned the security desk, to explain the plan to his fellow prisoners; then he was to unlock their collars; so simple even sol couldn't fuck it up.

Last edited by The Lord Regent on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 34229

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry Gotta Jet

Post by Koyu on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:34 pm

On this trip however was a guest, an assassin of the Praetorians who was traveling on this aircraft to avoid unneeded attention. He was wearing a dark cloak with a hood to hide his appearance, after all what good is an assassin that people know by looks? Either way, his presence might be problematic, the other people like guards were avoiding him the best they could.

Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15266

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Tara had built an image of where she was and how many people were there, their rough location too... but outside of that she was clueless. All she knew was that people had come for her, Praetorians, and she had fought back but not hard enough. Fear thrummed in her chest, squeezed her gut, formed a crease between her straight browse,  but she felt excitement too. Finally something fun. Now she just needs to not get herself killed. The sounds of another man dragging something into the room with them reached her. From the man's words.. it was another person. "Thoughtful of you," she snarked.

KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : ur ma
Experience : 14714

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:35 pm

Sol groaned a bit as he sat up clutching his ribs "Fucking asshole." He growled through gritted teeth as without hesitation he pulled out a small card and inserted it into his collar , the metal ring falling to the ground with a clank "Get over here quick I'll unlock you two."

Super power: Shitty jokes
Super Weakness : easily distracted by the sexy
Special Quote: I am a luxury few can afford
Cthulhu
Admin

Experience : 25985

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:42 pm

Tara was.. more than a little surprised to say the least. "An escape plan already. You don't mess around," she said. "Do you have a key or something? How did you get that?"

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:16 pm

QUickly he moved over to her and unlocked her collar , then to the dark haired woman in the collar who simply watched in silence as he got up and walked for the door.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:42 am

After a loud thud the door would open for him Castigor was at the control panel next to another praetorian soldier this one unconscious, he spoke in dry annoyance "I trust you actually explained the plan, and made sure they were on board with it, before unlocking the collar of an infamous resistance agent, and an unknown element, right?" This was sarcasm of course, he had seen the exchange or lack there of. Having no time to waste he explained to the uninitiated in a voice as bored as if he were discussing the weather "We're incapacitating the other soldiers, throwing them out of the hatch, and taking this jet somewhere that isn't a brainwashing facility... everyone on board?"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:14 am

The assassin was a little restless, he started walking around the jet to ease it a bit until they arrive at their destination.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:37 am

"Alright.... whyd you help  us?" She asked.

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:53 pm

"He's got too much of an ego to take orders." Sol explained with a smirk as he brushed past Cas and walked off to go get to the incapacitating.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:45 pm

(he's asked piper a question)
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:22 pm

(nice)

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:31 pm

"We'll deal with her later." Castigor starts to close and seal the door again on piper, since they aren't sure she's on board and that's a potential liability "No time to chat let's get to work, I'll deal with the assassin in the armory, you two head through the supply room to the living area to deal with the guards."
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:33 pm

By the time the door shut nobody was in the room anymore, Piper already walking off towards the living area with purpose ,flames beginning to appear at the tips of her fingers.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:43 pm

The supply room she would have to pass was large and filled with barrels and crates two soldiers sat playing cards in the corner not noticing her approach.

Castigor calmly walked through the armory, without warning as he passed by the assassin, he swiftly seized the assassin by the hair and began slamming it into the nearest wall.
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:48 pm

They wouldn't have the chance to as twin condensed bolts of flame slammed into each, with those two dealt with she stopped at the door. Eyes entirely cold she knelt down and began piping smoke into the living quarters as the guards slept.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:05 pm

That did not seem to be possible, not without opening the door to it at least, a steel magnetically sealed door, that required the push of a button to open. (wait for ki and koy now)
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:29 am

The assassin had a feeling something was wrong on this trip, but on what scale he did not know. Might as well inspect the jet fully just in case, but as Castigor tried to grab the assassin by the hair he only grabs the hood of the cloak he was wearing and the assassin abandoned it to move away to take distance from Castigor. Castigor was now facing the assassin, short snow white hair, azure blue eyes, wearing a sleeveless dark blue long coat with a tight belt with small satchels and tools on it, black pants and dark grey boots. The assassin had his azure eyes on Castigor, he was holding a sharp dagger on his left hand and was in a stance that allowed him to react to Castigor's sudden movements. "So, what is this all about? Have you just gone crazy or is this treason? Either way, I have no choice but to kill you..." The assassin says calmly, he was also waiting for Castigor to make a move.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:01 am

"What did you kill them with?" Tara asked piper as she followed her. "Some sort of bolt thing? That's a cool power, I knew someone who had something similar.

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:31 am

As fast as the assassin could react, Castigor with his enhanced  reflexes reacted so much faster. By the time Azure had gotten into his stance and was preparing to deliver the line, Castigor had seized the wrist of his knife hand and drove his elbow firmly into his nose, blood spraying everywhere. It would give the assassin less than fond memories of facing the brute in melee combat classes in his young training before he had been specialized as an assassin, and castigor would beat the hell out of him like everyone without restraint or mercy; still he had never gotten it as bad as sol, who had admittedly been a pompous ass even before he went traitor.
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:42 am

Piper turned to look over the other girl with a blank stare "Don't follow me , you talk too much you'll alert guards." She stated bluntly , and seeing that her powers could not breach the door , walked away to find a control panel, she'd dealt with this kind of obstacle before.

Not wishing to wait for Castigor to finish his dramatic one on one showdown Sol promptly walked in and shot the pale haired killer to the ground with a blast of ion energy. "We done here."

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:01 pm

As Azure was blasted to the side, he acts like he is knocked out but then quickly uses his hand to freeze the floor over and Castigor's feet so he cannot move, the ice reaching to his knees and there it stopped.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:02 pm

Sol in surprise tried to hop up but found his feet entangled , letting out a quiet curse as he began to try melting the ice with his light.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:06 pm

Castigor with his super human reactions and coordination leaped up just in time and blasted the assassin with as much electricity as he could muster
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:10 pm

Azure would make an ice wall rise to block it, he made it extra thick to keep Castigor out of the prison area while he figure out what to do next.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next