Dude in Distress

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Dude in Distress

Post by Cthulhu on Wed May 30, 2018 10:37 pm

"I call foul! You put all of the last questions as harry potter ones! We're supposed to switch out! Otherwise we'd had been tied!" He pointed out "If you're gonna have a torture game at least have it be fair!" He protested , voice shaking in abject terror as the steaming acid grew closer and closer to his soft boyishly cute face , he couldn't get his face ruined! He was too pretty for this!

However just as all seemed lost along with the entirety of Candy's dating future there was a knock on the door. With a snap Mason banished the spell "Better we keep that as leverage for the kiddies." He explained.

Super power: Shitty jokes
Super Weakness : easily distracted by the sexy
Special Quote: I am a luxury few can afford
Cthulhu
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 25487

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed May 30, 2018 10:40 pm

She sighed and said "oh fair enough, go answer the door would you love?"
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 33665

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed May 30, 2018 10:47 pm

"Course darling ." The revenant replied , kissing her on the cheek lightly as he made his way too the door "...D'aaww that's sweet you guys really love each other." Candy commented , much to gay to ignore something like that.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed May 30, 2018 10:54 pm

"Gaaaaaay" James's voice could be heard calling from outside
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu May 31, 2018 4:40 pm

Candy let out a low sigh as he heard them .

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu May 31, 2018 6:29 pm

James waited for the door to open "You gonna leave me standing out here all day pops? Don't worry Vicky's boyfriend is not here to beat you up again, he's out of town."
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu May 31, 2018 8:04 pm

Vicky let out a slight gasp as the door opened and two burning undead orange eyes met the pair "Boy , Victoria ." He greeted them flatly with a small hint of a smile , then simply turned back into the house.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu May 31, 2018 8:16 pm

"We're here to talk to the boss lady not you; mutt." James said showing blatant disrespect to his father, now they were more formally enemies
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu May 31, 2018 8:18 pm

"Where do you think I'm going squirt ?" He replied with a snort as he kept walking .

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu May 31, 2018 8:35 pm

James glanced at august who was about to ave to take a lead role in negotiations because of reasons
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu May 31, 2018 8:49 pm

"So...dad you're a zombie...how is that?" She asked flatly as they followed him in , there was this strange ominous aura about the house as they walked through the pristine Gothic halls. It wasn't until they got to the basement stairs that he answered "All things considered your mother did a rather good job of it....so you've a boyfriend now?" He questioned ,  small forlorn smile widening ever so slightly , as they descended further and further in to the dark. "...Uh...yeah pretty much , not the best first impression I know considering he completely murdered you and all , but he treats me good." She replied calmly , a similar sad smile revealing itself , she couldn't help it. Despite all of the torment , all of the neglect , everything he'd ever done , something hurt in her seeing him like this, something wrenched in the bottom of her heart.

As they walked together a weight sat on her shoulders ,she had wanted him to die , she had caused it , had him murdered by a man she had just met, her own father and she hadn't even done it herself...couldn't have. Yet he didn't even seem angry, downcast , and filled with a deep sorrow...and she couldn't figure out why , sad that he had lost them ? Sad that they had abandoned him and their mother? Or sad from realization , the fact that this seemed as though it would be the last time he'd be able to speak to them simply as a father and not their enemy.Regardless of the reason she couldn't help but take a little joy from it , the irony of the two of them simply talking as father and daughter not lost to her but simply ignored. If only because she knew they would never get such a chance again "He'd better...you tell him to keep on his p's and q's or we'll have words."

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu May 31, 2018 9:17 pm

James on the other hand bore a malicious smirk, not unlike his mother's; he was getting a level of satisfaction in the suffering of his former tormentor. But all good things must end, and James did not intend to let his father be reborn after this, and if he could he'd make sure their mother witnessed what he was going to do.

Said mother was rearing a similar smirk right now in fact for her seat on the couch; she spoke as james, vicky, and the kids came in "Oh Vicky darling how nice of you to drop by, and you brought the whole family too... or what's left of it, didn't really like the others anyway."
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu May 31, 2018 9:34 pm

Mason nodded as he checked his pocket watch "Of course we do know of your plan James, and I must say it is an exceptional one I'm actually a little proud of you for thinking it up , though I doubt that means much to you anymore. On any other day of the week I'd be fine with you pulling it off as well , after all your mother's pulled similar pranks on me herself. But that's the thing about being an undead thrall isn't it?" He mused casually as he leaned on the arm of the couch ".....Never plan against a powerful wizard my boy , especially a paranoid one." Mason remarked coldly as with a snap of his fingers the child the demon was possessing collapsed to the ground.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu May 31, 2018 10:20 pm

"You know the other thing about being an undead?" James asked as his hand flashed with the green energy of necromancy he and his mother had so much talent in. Mason felt his body being painfully bent against his will, twisted in on itself until his spine and bones were near snapping all at once. The sight of the monster helpless and in agony, made him crack a genuine smile, until his fun was interrupted by the beast's master.

"Careful their kiddo..." Scarlet warned her voice became deathly cold as she aimed her wand at the chains suspending candie over the bubbling pool of acid "Wouldn't want my hand to sleep and give your little friend a new makeover." she said with a deathly glare and barely feigned innocence. Candie could see the hesitation in James's eyes, and could tell he almost continued anyway, but his conscience got the better of him, and reluctantly James released mason.

The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu May 31, 2018 10:27 pm

A bone white maniacal grin spread across Mason's face as he slowly stood back up , twisting his body back in place like a marionette laughing all throughout "Thanks boy....I was getting a little too sentimental if I'm to be honest , and you woke me right back up." He remarked , all the sadness and remorse in his eyes replaced with that jagged frigid edge James was all too familiar with "Scarlett darling , let the fairy go...I want to see how far our little project has come." He remarked darkly , eyes locked on James like the mesmerizing glare of a snake "You always said he had the more potential of the two right?....Well I want to see if you were correct , personally my bets still Victoria ."

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu May 31, 2018 10:39 pm

"Awful confident today aren't you dear?" Scarlet said with slight smile, but waved her wand regardless , the chains and pool of acid vanished and candy fell on his face like an idiot; prompting James to run over and check on his friend
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu May 31, 2018 10:44 pm

The fairy obviously had been through some rough treatment , but he was made of much sterner stuff that he looked , and was still conscious despite the bruises and bleeding. "....James your parents fucking suck." He managed to groan out.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu May 31, 2018 10:50 pm

"I know buddy, just sit tight, we'll take care of it" James assured his friend in a soft reassuring voice quite different from how he had addressed his father earlier. The young wizard straightened and glanced at the two coldly "So who wants to die first, and who wants to watch me kill the other first?"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu May 31, 2018 10:57 pm

Mason laughed darkly "Your mother really did a number on that one , so soft , so weak , stiff spirit for a fairy , but he bruises easy....guess that's why you're friends huh ? You just had to find someone even more pathetic ." He taunted , then suddenly he raised his hands up and the house began to shift around them "But don't worry you'll have him right next to you where we're going , because you're gonna watch me kill him." Suddenly a hole in the floor formed right under Candy and dragged him under , then before James could react the ground gave way beneath him as well...and the world turned to black.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu May 31, 2018 11:02 pm

"Guess that's why you have no friiiieeeeeds" James gave his witty retort just as he fell
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu May 31, 2018 11:08 pm

Suddenly he landed , slamming down hard on his legs in the opaque void that surrounded him , a screaming emptiness cold as the grave itself and ready to swallow him whole. It wasn't just dark , dark was casted by light , no this was something different. An unlight...a maw swallowing him whole , he could feel it grasping at him on all sides like clawed hands.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu May 31, 2018 11:26 pm

It wasn't so much escaping the maw, but finding candie and escaping that was the challenge here. First off James needed light, but he didn't have the time to waste on a simple light spell; his father would be expecting that. Instead james tore his own whole right inside of the maw which was filled with a green spectral light as wailing spirits flew by the dozens from the tear he had just oppened; to the the realm of the dead. The act served a double purpose, it both provided light and served to confuse and distract the grabby unlight; as the spirits of the damned made outstanding and very noisey bait. Meanwhile as the spirits flew all about wailing and glowing all over the place james looked around for candy
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu May 31, 2018 11:32 pm

Then he saw something , a slight golden glow in the deep.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu May 31, 2018 11:33 pm

James drew his wand and headed for it, hoping it was candy
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu May 31, 2018 11:41 pm

Relief must have washed over him as he saw Candy sitting there , curled over his knees , but as he closed in he noticed a strange light coming from lines that curled over his skin like tattoos. Slowly he lifted his head up to see who was approaching , and his eyes glimmered with the same light "J-james?"

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content