Dude in Distress

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Dude in Distress

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:20 pm

Mason couldn't help but laugh a little at that as he fell over "Don't say a word." He threatened through his chuckle as he quickly hopped back up and began preparing another spell , swirling his hands in a circular form.

So...so much anger.

Super power: Shitty jokes
Super Weakness : easily distracted by the sexy
Special Quote: I am a luxury few can afford
Cthulhu
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 25487

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:36 pm

As Mason started smiling james stopped and sent a barrage of bolts of hexes at him, hoping to stop his father from regaining his footing

The spell would wear off after about a minute, and Scarlet would just be floating there all smug
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 33665

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:41 pm

The dark wizard grinned as he tore open a portal with a phantom dagger , which opened right under James , sending him flying back with his own barrage of spells. Wasting no time Mason began to press his advantage , with all the skill of a performer he threw the same dagger right for James gut , and as it flew it split apart into a hail of pale white knives.

Vicky growled audibly as the spell wore off , wings quickly flapping to keep her in the air "...You've had your fun with me , you've had it and then some...so for once , for goddamn once could you TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY?!!?" She roared , all the fury and rancor reaching a poiling point as she released another gout of blue dragonflame directly at Scarlett , bathing the forest below in warm blue light and hot embers.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:00 pm

The Hexes did more than just send him they tore holes in his flesh leaving festering wounds and hives were they struck on his chest, leg, and left side; worse than that the young wizard lost a grip on his wand which went sailing off into the darkness leaving him up shit creak without a paddle unable to cast most of his spells. Still Refusing to give up James rolled to his feet grunting with pain as he darted to the left, managing to avoid the hail of knives even snatching two out of the air with his enhanced reflexes, one of which he threw at his father trying to distract the old man as he rushed in with the other

"Because then you might get the false impression that you are worth my time." Scarlet snarled Matching the blue flame with purple witchfire from her wand "I can only hope the other children will grow up to be less disappointing."
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Through the fire the Mage knight rushed through , her dragon scaled resisting the flames as she summoned a sword to her side. It's rune covered blade crackling with light she plunged through the inferno and made to impale her mother with the blade.

Mason caught both and sent them flying back right into him , one landing in his shoulder , the other in his thigh "Don't stop now boy, you're doing so well." He remarked flatly .

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:47 pm

Scarlet strafed to the side, only to give a devious grin and blast Vicky with her patented Herpes beam

James took the one to his shoulder grunting a but was able to knock the one about to hit his leg away with the knife he still had, even when the one hit him he refused to break pace, that bastard was not going to leave here alive or dead; this would be the end of the old man, if it was the end of him too.
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:51 pm

Masons eyes burned with the same intensity as he rushed forward as well , wielding a demonic dagger of his own.

Vicky barely managed to reflect this back with a ward , the bleam flying right into Scarlett's grinning face.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:02 pm

Scarlet seems to be unaffected and admits sheepishly "That... may not be the first time someone has done that..."

It was at that moment James remembered he had no idea how to knife fight...
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:11 pm

Realizing her error Vicky decided to do what always worked and punched her in the face, knowing her mother wasn't much in a physical fight.

Mason stopped the young mage's knife hand in an iron grip and twisted his arm until he dropped it then began to raise his knife. It seemed this was the end , James would die alone down here , flesh burning , body in extreme pain , a phantom knife shoved firmly into his windpipe. Yet ...if only for a moment , just one singular moment , Mason hesitated as he looked into the boy's eyes. For one singular moment out of a life time of malice and venom , numerous innocents dead at his feet...he felt the need to give mercy, mercy to the boy he had failed, enough not to cut him down while looking him in the eyes. He listened.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:25 pm

Maybe not but she was pretty quick, she strafed left this time and hit vicky with a blast of crackling electricity "Honestly darling you get your speed from your father."

It was at that moment when Mason felt the wand that James kept hidden up his sleeve pressing against his chest "I always keep a spare" James said as in a single flash of green light, the contents of the old Man's skull were blasted into the air in a crimson mist. As the warlock's body fell and released its grip on james James, the younger wizard seized his would be departing spirit by the throat "Your powers are weak... old man" He said with a look of utter malice "And you have failed"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:32 pm

For a while he was silent , a look of shock on his spectral face , but slowly that faded "No....no I haven't." He replied with a wide grin on his face as his pale ghostly eyes bored into James' "I've done everything I've ever set out to do , and you just proved it ...I felt mercy , I hesitated ....you didn't , you seized your moment , took advantage of my mercy to kill me!!!.....I ...I am so very proud of you...."He replied with sickening  sincerity as he began to laugh triumphantly "You will become stronger than me , better than me , better even than your mother....my work is done , what's not to be proud of?" He continued phantom fingers brushing along his son's face , leaving a deathly chill on his skin "Now do it...finish this!"He snarled .

Last edited by Cthulhu on Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:41 pm

James's gaze went steely and cold at his father's words as he met his spectral gaze with a strange resolve replacing his malice; this change however did not stop him from squeezing, and as he did cracks began to form along the old man's soul "You're never going to hurt anyone again, and I won't be like you; the suffering you have caused ends here!" James shouted pure unchecked rage beginning to show on his face as he shattered the old man's soul into not but formless energy
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:49 pm

His soul shattered into a thousand disparate pieces , leaving nothing but pale white embers that quickly faded away. James was all alone now , all alone in the dark....it was very cold all of a sudden.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:52 pm

Nothing a little Magic couldn't fix, he'd use a portal through the land of the dead to get out of here, not a fast or pleasant trip, but it'd do; that said Vicky was going to have to handle Scarlet on her own, he wouldn't get there in time, that is unless he had succeeded in getting candie out of here earlier
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:58 pm

Meanwhile

Candy's hands shook as he zipped through the air like a hornet , whisping through tree after tree towards the battle playing out over the forest. Mierda , if only he'd just decided not to go on that fucking walk! This was all his fault he had to at least help and make sure Vicky didn't get hurt! Doing his best to steal himself he tried to gather up more of that power he felt before as he closed in more and more {Venga , venga venga venga! Work with me here you worthless fucker!} He growled to himself as he grew closer and closer to the action.

Vicky was too occupied to notice his approach as she surrounded strained against the mystical chains her 'mother' had wrapped around her . She was growing tired , she knew it was now or never ,either she managed to break free or it was all over. But then suddenly she felt something ,from far away , her father's energy extinguishing , and she knew Scarlett had to feel it too.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:10 pm

Scarlet, couldn't speak, she could hardly think; her love was gone; killed by the boy... As weak as he was she had loved the man, and had to think that it was her fault for letting the sentimental fool fight the boy alone... when she was done with Vicky the boy would be next...
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:17 pm

"...D-dad?"The words came out scared, shaking , like a child who'd had the lights turned of on them. She had known it had to happen ,he wasn't a good man...he hadn't even been a good father. But she had loved him , he had been kind to her , far more than Scarlet had ever been...and now...he was gone forever. But ...he had always taught her never to turn her back on the battle , and now she would need to win to make sure she didn't join him!

Just then candy zipped up and out of nowhere grew to full size , eyes filled with rage at his tormentor he swiftly kicked Vicky away. Wasting no more time as his eyes radiated the burning power he exploded in a miasma of pure golden light , and Scarlett found herself turned blind and burned in the face of it.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:27 pm

"Damnit tinkerbell flashed me!" Scarlet exclaimed in rage and pain, quickly waving her wand in a healing spell so she could fix her melted eyes
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:31 pm

As they opened again , the first thing they saw was Vicky stalking towards her , death in her eyes. In her hand was a sword with one long cruel edge , the blade marked by many dark purple runes that filled Scarlett with dread , a Soul-Killer Sword.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:35 pm

"Oh careful dear don't want to cut yourself" Scarlet said as she zapped candy with an agonizing electrical blast "Tinkerbell won't save you this time" she mocked
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:55 pm

Dead silence met her as she continued advancing.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:14 pm

Scarlet began waving her wand about summoning a whirlwind to throw at her daughter
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:02 pm

She banished it with a flap of her powerful wings , speeding up her advance as her blade slid against the ground ominously.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:06 pm

Scarlet slid back With a broad sweeping motion of her wand spears of jagged rock stat from the ground at scarlet
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:27 am

They shattered against the enchanted metal of her blade , the soul killed hissing with crackling energy as it cut through each spear cleanly. The monster hunter quickly closed to distance before Scarlet had another chance to strike, harshly stomping down on the wrist of the witch's wand hand. Slowly she raised her blade above Scarlet's chest , eyes grim as a Valkyrie's ,face stern as a statue , phantom armor gleaming a deep violet in the light of the pale sun.  

Her lips parted as she began to press down with the blade , slowly painfully digging it into her mother's chest as her eyes shone with cold satisfaction. "I disappoint you....good , I want you to die disappointed , here alone , with no one to mourn and no one to care, because the one person who loved you is dead , killed by a fey and your disappointing daughter ,  you'll die in utter and complete shame and disgrace...just as so many did at your hand." She declared , her tone even as a sheet of steel , cold as a tundra night , eyes shining pale silver like the arctic moon as her transformation faded. "Goodbye mother." She whispered and with that plunged the blade deep. As she twisted the blade harshly Scarlett felt the entirety of her being set to flame, her very soul burning in agonizing white fire as the blade dug in and it's magic took effect.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content