Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer: The World Stands Alone CC and background

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Warhammer: The World Stands Alone CC and background - Page 3 Empty Re: Warhammer: The World Stands Alone CC and background

Post by Koyu Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:04 am

Scalan quips in. "I say we let our astropath here while we escape, it is because of him that they know where we are and it is best to go quickly." The medic said, they can't survive this if the astropath's very presence is a danger.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Warhammer: The World Stands Alone CC and background - Page 3 Empty Re: Warhammer: The World Stands Alone CC and background

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:08 pm

"Suggestion noted but ignored , I doubt we'd make it out of here alive even if we did leave him, the best thing to do for now is to stay still and prepare , we cannot flee , we cannot charge them while they're in the sky , we wait for this Eldar to approach , and we go from there."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:17 pm

"Wait do you mean go from there or...?" Raina taps her lasrifle and nods her head in the general direction of the eldar ship "Go from there?" Given that the imperial guard slogan was "Hate the alien, fear the alien, kill the alien." She was understandably wondering if they were going to open fire when they saw the Xenos.

The astropath already knowing what the commander's answer would be and that they didn't stand a chance anyway; reluctantly asked his commander "Do you want me to try and contact them?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:21 pm

"Much as it wrenches my stomach to have to say this , after all no good gentleman of noble bearing would consort with xenos , yes...try it." He replied "If it is the only way to make sure my men get out alive and unmarred by the heretics...then consort with xenos we must....if only out of convenience"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:32 pm

"Finally someone speak some sense then... I agree with this plan." Scalan says with a small smile.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:45 pm

Reluctantly The astropath would attempt to Telepathically reach out, and touch the mind of the approaching xenos to contact them, an action that made his skin crawl.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:46 pm

"Mon keigh, announce yourself before you attempt to enter my mind again, or I will burn you the next time." A cold psychic voice seethed .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:08 pm

As windows break and Heretics begin streaming in from all sides, armed with everything from autoguns (though these are certainly in the minority), to axes, to Salad forks. As autogun fire from the violently laughing mob seems to hit just about everything except them including some of their own people, and the masses with melee weapons surge forth towards the squad's location location. Fortunately the masses charging them now seemed to have been thinned down to a little over a dozen, between those already gunned down by the eldar ship, and those currently outside flinging everything from rocks to feces at the previously clean vessel. While raina switches her lasrifle to fully automatic, and begins mowing down the crowd, Aldion ducks behind a crate to focus on the whole telepathic communication bit.

"This is me announcing myself Xenos, if my intentions were hostile I promise you; you would know it." The astropath said bluntly, and with no small level of disdain "My commander wishes you to know we mean you no harm, and requests your assistance in withdrawing from this position." It is clear from his mental presence that Aldion distrusts her at least as much as she does him, and if it were up to him they probably wouldn't even be having this conversation.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:18 pm

Lucan let out a wild laugh as he took to posing on a crate and firing into the crowd with his bolter pistol , hazel eyes glowing like gold in the chaos as he cut down any of the madmen who made it close with his chain sword.

"...I wonder how your Dead King would feel about such a proposition...yet for now I see no reason why not , despite your many shortcomings you mon keigh imperium has always been enemies of the Warp and She who Thirsts....fine , you will have my aid." She replied calmly , voice just as cold , yet not nearly as disdainful...instead there was a semblance of pity , like the tone in which one addresses an abused yet feral mutt.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:29 pm

"The emperor is not as dead as he would appear..." Aldion said resolutely, of course he had been brought before the emperor and felt his power as a piece of said power was forcefully inserted into his soul bringing with it quite literally blinding pain, he'd seen others rendered death and mute and lose all their teeth; the truth was he had gotten off fairly easy with the eyes liquefying in his skull bit. The point however was that he had felt the emperor's power and had but a small fraction of the emperor taken inside him, so he knew the emperor was far from dead at least in spirit. "Despite this I suppose you have my thanks if you are indeed sincere." He grudgingly relented, but did not forget the Eldar's treacherous reputation, it wasn't hard to tell he was fully expecting to be stabbed in the back "Where can we rally?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:34 pm

"Those heavy equipment crates seem to be made of metal and not wood , they will be make better cover, we rally there , first however we will need to cut through this rabble of the warp ,are you mon keigh strong enough?" She questioned , the tone of her question both condescending and painfully sincere.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:06 pm

"Are you?" The astropath asked in an intentionally similar tone, as he looked up at Lieutenant Lucan "Sir they have accepted the request to aid in our withdrawal; we rally near those Metal Crates over there." Aldion informed the lieutenant reluctantly. As more Heretics stream in through the windows wielding auto guns with so much firepower even this barking mad and untrained rabble couldn't continue to miss for long the psyker stood up and joked at the Xenos filth "I may have to call you back." The reason for his severing contact became fairly evident, when he threw his hands outward with a loud grunt of effort as he felt the strain of the warp channeling through him again forming a hard yet invisible telekinetic barrier before the soldiers which the large autogun bullets bounced harmlessly off "Move with me I can't keep this up forever!" He snapped urgently at the others feeling the current of the warp surging through him, and began to lead the way the relatively short distance towards the crates using the barrier to provide himself and the group with mobile cover

"Saved by mutants and Xenos, ain't this a hell of a day?" Raina asked the lieutenant, as she moved behind the barrier occasionally firing a burst of lasfire at the cultist around it.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:27 pm

"Something like private Raina , something like." He replied with a nod , undeniably this would make for quite the yarn to tell over a pint when they got back , and some poor bastard was getting pints or he'd be taking the entire regiment to task if he got his way.

Meanwhile the scorpion could be seen cutting down cultist after cultist with an awe inspiring speed , either with the shuriken shots of her pistol , or a brutal slash with her chain sword. However she knew herself that prolonged combat wasn't he specialty , while she could rip apart the cultists like tissue paper in an ambush.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:10 am

Scalan hopes this won't end in their deaths, but so far so good. "Let's settle on a code word, say 'Ouch' if you need medical attention from me." Scalan says calmly and slightly jokingly as they moved.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:47 am

The problem she was having here was that this untrained rabble were more determined and careless with their own lives than any human soldier could be ; sure killing one was easier than even killing a normal human, but seeing their comrades cut down did not even give the others a moments hesitation. However it seemed they still possessed a certain low cunning, enough to have converged around her, grabbing at her limbs to slow down her movement and tire her out even faster as she now had to either pull herself free or spend energy avoiding each attack. Though Raina lacked the personal hatred of xenos the astropath had; she did seem somewhat reluctant when she opened fire on the Eldar's attackers, with quick bursts of lasgun fire she cut through the unarmored cultists who had closed in around the lone Eldar to clear her an avenue to fall back to their "Scalan fire your damn weapon I need to reload!" Raina shouted at the medic as they reached the crates, and she ducked behind one for cover; while the Psyker sunk down behind one to recover from the strain of blocking all those autogun slugs "I need to work our more" He joked at his companions in between panting
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:29 pm

"Aye aye chief!" Scalan said taking aim and shooting at the damn bastards that got too close to comfort, aiming for those sweet headshots.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:30 pm

The eldar warrior swiftly retreated a bit with swift leaping steps , cutting down a few more of the cultists as she led them towards a large stack of the crates.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:43 pm

The squad was of course waiting there, after Raina reloaded all Her, Scalan, and Aldion with his laspistol were able to put down enough fire with to cut down what remained of the horde in the immediate vicinity; this would give them a bit of time to coordinate and come up with a plan; though not much. "What's our exit strategy?" Aldion asked the eldar, or the lieutenant whichever one had a plan as he rather clumsily struggled with reloading his laspistol
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:52 pm

As the eldar reach them the lieutenant charged one of the larger unbalanced stacks , slamming into it with all his force. Crates were sent sprawling down on the cultists like a rain of boulders, crushing many of them under the weight and creating a small barrier. Panting heavily and holding his now bruised shoulder Lucan turned and barked "We run!"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:07 pm

(dude I just said they had a brief reprieve from the swarm)

"Hold on If they are swarming the entire district that is a bad idea." Aldion immediately cut in, he didn't want to contradict his Commanding Officer, but running aimlessly was not going to get them anywhere except for maybe some cultist's belly. He glanced at the Xenos and asked her "If we can get to higher ground, that isn't overrun with cultists could we get an extraction from hat ship of yours?" He didn't want to be anywhere near a Xenos ship, but they were low on options.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:27 pm

Lucan turned to him with a look of concern , it was obvious that he'd considered this already , but wasn't sure about spending a prolonged time on the ship of a xeno. If the xenos didn't just betray them , whose to say the commisars back on base wouldn't when they got back?
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:20 pm

"No commissars in the PDF, and the guard is all the way in the capitol, a continent away" Raina said offering him a reassuring grin, she had been thinking the same thing.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:36 pm

"....Well then let's go!" He replied with a laugh "Xenos , ask your companion to bring his ship around to that building over there." He declared and pointed to a nearby large building with a broken down but defensible looking roof where a ship could land.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:45 pm

Aldion stood up fully now he had had time to recover from his earlier strain "I don't know if I can keep up a shield for that long, we're going to need a distraction." he warned the others

After a brief moment of silence Raina nudged the lieutenant, and pointed to one of the broken down chimeras across the street that seemed to be leaking fuel "Hey lieutenant... what do you think a lasbolt would do to that? Think if it exploded they'd be dumb enough to clear the other street to go check it out?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:50 pm

"I like the way you think private , get to it." He replied reassuringly as he fired of his chain sword , and out of nowhere began to cut open one of the crates.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next