Well that was easy

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Well that was easy

Post by The Lord Regent on Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:38 pm

"It's on loan to a friend" Matthew said and handed her a couple magazines. "Here these have magic disrupting capabilities, may not take their defenses down immediately, but it will drain the hell out of their mana." He said grabbing an AMD 65 and a couple magazines "You get to your brother and tell him what to do give me signal when you've done that and I'll come in and kick things off"
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 33665

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:02 pm

As James napped on the couch we was woken with a sharp but gentle smack to the back of his head.

Super power: Shitty jokes
Super Weakness : easily distracted by the sexy
Special Quote: I am a luxury few can afford
Cthulhu
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 25487

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:12 pm

Before even Vicky could react James has  his wand aimed at her face, when he cracks an eye open he lowers it and yawns "Sorry sis though you were Edmund trying to ritual sacrifice me again" He said  twirling his wand lazily and asking "Watcha need?"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:17 am

"Grab your shit and follow me." She replied bluntly , a small smile on her face , one that told James all he needed to know.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:20 am

"Whoa that's a ballsy move sis..." James said knowing what she was up to he kept his wand at his side, and wondered what had emboldened her "So do you need a hand, I've been practicing my draw lately..."
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:26 am

"Nah little dude , you may be a little shit but I don't want you getting hurt." SHe replied bluntly , "Make sure the little ones stay out of the way they're impressionable they can still be fixed." She ordered and with that headed back out the side door.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:31 pm

James grumbled but did so... for now mostly by locking them in a closet and cating a spell so they couldn't get out
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:48 pm

"Ha...Candy" Vicky joked with a smirk. .

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:04 pm

Matt was crouched on a nearby hill awaiting a signal as he drank a little from the flask in his coat of redbull and/or vodka, not enough to get drunk just to loosen himself up a little before the fight, after all can't have a party without the drinks.

James somehow heard this and chuckled
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:11 pm

Vicky jogged up to the hunter , now with a long sword strapped across her back "Alright , ready to go."

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:16 pm

"Any idea where the largest concentration of em will be?" Matthew asked as he stood up screwing the cap back on his flask and tucking it back into his coat pocket
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:24 pm

"Living room." She replied in grim fashion , deep blue eyes cold as ice.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:33 pm

Meanwhile in the living room "So then I said, can you give me a hand, then I cut off his hand and he bled to death!" Uncle felix finished his story and most of the room erupted in over the top super villain laughter "So anyway that was how the PTA meeting went."

"Awesome that gives me an idea..." matt said before tossing his rifle through the living room window shattering it and making a shit ton of of noise before seemingly vanishing as the rifle lands on the far side of the room from where all the fancily dressed dark wizards were seated
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Tue May 01, 2018 7:36 am

Vicky had no taste for the elaborate and soon after a black iron ball bearing a glowing red hot rune landed in the middle of the living room.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue May 01, 2018 7:57 am

Uncle Felix despite his girth was fast faster than most of the others, he spun and cast ward spell around the group as they all spun to face the window "Looks like that girl of yours has some spine after all." He said to Mr. Edenbach with a chuckle as his ward blocked the explosion. He wasn't chuckling long though , before Matt who had dropped in through the chimney thrust a blade through his brain stem. "Sorry to... drop in unannounced..." he said in the brief pause that followed
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Tue May 01, 2018 3:21 pm

Mr. Edenbach just snorted as he watched his brother be stabbed in the neck , a fool taken my surprise by such an obvious ploy. With no warning he immediately struck out at Matt , creating a sink hole in the ground beneath

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue May 01, 2018 5:36 pm

Mat doesn't stay still however one moment he is diving the next he is seemingly gone
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed May 02, 2018 12:21 am

Mason had faced numerous such foes though and all had met a grisly death , swiftly he cast a warding spell over himself and several of his relatives. Only to forget about the steel ball on the floor , which burst in a maelstrom of magical burning shrapnel that cut several of them down before the shields could even come up.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed May 02, 2018 12:42 am

It wasn't long after that, there was an eruption of automatic fire from behind magic bullets taking down a couple of Mason's weaker wards and the family members inside, and draining a crap ton of his mana "So I've come to inform you of my intentions towards your daughter...." matthew joked holding the smoking gun
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu May 03, 2018 6:53 am

The hunter's smile would quickly fade as with a lightning quick spell he found himself completely paralyzed. The sinister looking wizard smirking as he dusted off his dress clothes "You've ruined my dinner parrty , you've damaged my home , you shot near all the members of my family I actually like...and you've turned my daughter against me , so I assume they're to die with her." Each word flowing as cold as the ice that ran though his veins as he raised a pale veined hand and ushered gently with a ringed finger. Slowly from the dining room a swarm of knives and forks floated out and with his guidance stopped inches from Matt's face "I can make good on those." The wizard snarled, yellow bloodshot eyes filled with a tranquil fury. Even evil has loved ones after all.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Fri May 04, 2018 2:58 am

Unfortunately for him, matthew doesn't need to move to be dangerous, thinking fast he briefly takes the form of of a hump back whale, and before he can process what has happened he feels the wonderful sensation of most of the bones in his body being crushed against the living room wall. Matt lying in the ruins of the now destroyed living room amidst the scraps of furniture, the dead family members, and either dead or incapacitated father quickly returns to his human form and tries to call out to call out to Vicky for help with his not being able move situation, and also the knives now sticking out of his gut and chest, but not being able to move can't call out and just ends up wheezing to try and get her attention.
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Fri May 04, 2018 3:40 am

Slowly as he lay there , pierced by knives , wheezing like a baby on the ground he heard a low growl as heavy feet padded along the floor. From the next room , a burning iron chain wrapped around it's thick muscled neck , a dog. Like a Doberman from the depths of hell , a tag hanging from it's chain collar reading 'Attila'. It bared it's teeth with a low growl as it stalked over toward him , growl slowly getting louder and louder as it saw more and more of the dead wizards. Well this was not good.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Fri May 04, 2018 3:57 am

This was in fact very not good, Matt definitely went with the play dead option of his very very limited list here; doing his best to pretend to expire... his best could charitably be described as not great...
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Fri May 04, 2018 4:05 am

Infact it was so bad that the dog seemed confused , wondering what this strange man was attempting to do , because he was twitching far too much for a dead man. Luckily enough before the dog could just decide to rip his throat out , there was a sharp whistle as Vicky walked through the somehow untouched door frame. Quickly the massive beast scampered over like a lap dog, calmed significantly by the presence of it's owner.

With a sigh Vicky bee lined for Matt , doing her best to try and ignore the mangled corpses of her cousins uncles and father nearby. But she couldn't help feeling an intrinsic base level of guilt , some low instinctual feeling of shame for allowing this , for allowing her father to die. The few good memories shared between them flashing back in her head as she poured a bitter healing potion down Matt's throat.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Fri May 04, 2018 4:20 am

Normally such things worked slow, but coupled with Matt's natural healing abilities he had completely recovered in but a few seconds "Well that was not as smoothly as I'd have liked." He noted as he Jerked up into a seated position definitely not as smoothly as one of his father's operations, but it had all worked out...

His thoughts were interrupted by a voice; smug, and seemingly amused by the whole ordeal "Well now darling I'm impressed..." Vicky's mother stood in the stairway; she had very little in common with her daughter physically; as she sported a softer more slender build yet still attractive build, their only similarity really was in the face; her mother's being even more gorgeous belying her insidious nature. Noticing her husband still twitching; after a quick assessment she decided mending hi would be too much trouble, and lacking his sentimental nature she walked over and placed a high heeled shoe on his throat and pressed down until he stopped moving. "Pathetic" She said dismissively but grinned at vicky "You on the other hand have done well"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next