Well that was easy

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Well that was easy

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:39 am

As matthew walked through the manor's grounds noticing the dead grass, and the twisting gnarled baron trees in the middle of spring; not to mention the four story dark, ancient, and imposing structure that was the home itself; he had no doubt something was very amiss, but just taking a flamethrower to any suspicious place was generally frowned upon in the hunter community so here he was, sneaking around in the shadows towards the house to "confirm his suspicions" bloody waste of time in this case, but good practice at least. He was wearing a leather rough looking leather jacket, jeans, and some boots; he didn't want to go in in combat gear quite yet, as it was noisier, and heavier if he had to make a retreat, besides he was basically a living weapon on his own. Checking inside the surprisingly good sized basement window and seeing it seemingly empty, he cast a spell to unlock it and slid into the spacious room lined with cells and torture devices... well... that was easy
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 33665

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well that was easy

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:41 am

As soon as he slid in the lights clicked on , revealing a woman standing near the doorway. She was of average height , with pale smooth skin and intense blue eyes and a face that reminded him of a lioness with it's beautiful but predatory demeanor. Dressed in a white loose tank top and some daisy dukes , black worn combat boots on her feet. "Let's cut to the chase muchacho , I don't think I gotta explain private property to you , so are you gonna get the hell out or am I gonna have to break your balls?" She questioned as she moved some spare curly black hairs from in front of her deep blue eyes.

Her stance was assured and confident , like she'd seen more than her fair share of fights , and backed up by the toned muscle Matt couldn't help but notice on her arms and legs. "Well are you going to answer ? I get it if you're surprised place had to look pretty empty from outside." She remarked casually as she rolled her shoulders a bit.

Super power: Shitty jokes
Super Weakness : easily distracted by the sexy
Special Quote: I am a luxury few can afford
Cthulhu
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 25487

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:51 am

A lot of hunters would see the opportunity to lie their way out and seize on it, but Matt was not a lot of hunters, and subtlety was rarely his first instinct. Matthew was no less intimidating being much taller and broader with perfectly sculpted body and a handsome yet dangerous face, mat was indeed briefly distracted by her tonned form but was soon shaken out of "Sorry Darlin, but I'm afraid I know what's going on around here." He said and grinned "I'd highly suggest you clear out before you get hurt, I didn't come here to fight a woman." He slipped into a fighting stance no less expert but differently suited to fighting enhanced beings instead of traditional combat, it was a powerful form but it did heave its weaknesses.
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:58 am

Before he could even finish he found himself drowned out by the sound of the woman's mocking laughter , one thick brow raised in utter surprise and amusement at the hunter's words. "Funny....I'm gonna give you three seconds to rephrase that before I rip out your appendix." She replied in a cheerful but strangely intimidating manner as she began to look him over "Because I don't like fighting little bitches." She jeered as her eyes narrowed on him like a wolf's on an elk.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:05 am

"Wow you're a good talker, with a mouth like that I hope that isn't all you are." Matthew said smirking a bit. He wasn't so intimidating in his manner, but had a cockiness that would definitely indicate he didn't take her all that seriously; this manner was a ruse a cocky facade to mask is competitiveness and skill.
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:08 am

No words replied to him , only movement as the woman rushed him with astounding speed and lunged forward with a knee strike for his torso , hoping to pin him against one of the cells.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:13 am

Matthew twisted knocking the knee aside with his arm in a deflection rather than a block; even though he hadn't thought about the cells as a tactic he wanted to throw her off balance, spinning with his momentum he brought a back hand across her face
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:16 am

However before he could fully spin she sent a swift kick to his exposed back sending him crashing into one of the hard metal cells.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:23 am

Matthew was rightly surprised by how quick this chick was, he was quick to drop down and kick one of her legs at the knee to stagger her before rolling back to his feet facing her "Hey not bad I may get a little work out in"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:21 pm

She didn't give the chance to speak , the adrenaline pumping through her sent her lunging towards him , throwing punch after punch like bullets like a machine gun.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:40 pm

Expertly Matthew blocked and countered, while he landed more blows than her and for a time seemed to have the upper hand, he was not quite able to deliver a decisive blow that would secure a victory, and as the fight dragged on and on, he began to show signs of tiring, his reactions slowing over time, and his strikes becoming less viscous.
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:17 pm

Sensing this a savage grin spread across her face as in the midst of one of his punches she lunged forward , ducking beneath the strike wrapping her arms tightly around his neck in a stranglehold. Than with a great heave she flipped him backwards and slammed him hard into one of the metal walls of a cage.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:28 pm

"Shit!" He exclaimed, his certainly had not been expecting that; he slammed into the bars upside down and slid to the floor; he was winded for a moment, but tried to pick himself up as soon as possible, sadly he was a bit too stunned to act nearly as quickly as his opponent
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:36 pm

She leapt atop him like a lion on a downed wildebeest raining down blow after blow on his head until he either gave up or fell unconscious.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:43 pm

Unfortunately matthew did have the advantage of size, bulk, and a sudden burst of adrenaline, and she found herself being lifted into the air as he roared standing up and holding her overhead, then throwing her into the ground as hard a he could manage. At full strength it would have been enough to finish the fight, but he was already a bit worn out not at full strength, and after the massive effort he partially collapsed against the bars of one of the cells panting
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:46 pm

The air flooded from her lungs as she hit the hard stone of the ground , pain rushing through her ribs and arm as she let out a pained grunt , head ringing so loud she could barely hear anything else. Gradually she rolled onto her side , using a wall to support herself as she stumbled back up to her feet. She was now a lot more angry , and Matt would quickly realise this as she shoulder charged into him , slamming his tired body into the iron and beginning a rampage of stomping kicks.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:50 pm

And as Matthew was on the ground covered in bruises the imprint of combat boots, consciousness fading, he was just glad she had the sportsmanship not to go for the junk.
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:01 pm

(Skip)

Hours later Matt awoke to pure blackness , his wrists bound by cold steel chain "You awake?"

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:05 pm

"Yeah..." He said moving his head around and trying to figure out if he was seated or chained up "nice uh... kicking earlier" He said awkwardly as he tested the restraints a bit, by now his body had mostly healed and he felt generally well rested and refreshed, one one bruise remained, the imprint of her boot across his face
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:14 pm

"So....you're a hunter." She concluded calmly "Now the question is this , do I just kill you or are you gonna stop snooping?"

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:25 pm

Matthew takes a moment to think before speaking "Well you see the thing is; there's a lot of people going missing; there's a lot of rumors about this house... but you've let me live so I'm guessing it's not you. So... kind of a weird question but... do you want to like... maybe I could by you some coffee, and we could go somewhere to talk about this?" he stammered, seeming just a bit nervous though not about the whole death threat thing, he got those all the time
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:01 am

"...And why would I need to do that?" She replied.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:58 am

"...Because you hate your parents and want to get back at them?" he gambled based on her appearance, and the fact that they were probably evil and she didn't seem to be "And I'm not leaving without doing two things, driving out or slaying the evil that lurks here, and taking the sexiest woman i've ever met on a date... also sitting here in the dark is boring" he added as an afterthought
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:20 am

"Huh you're pretty intuitive." She replied with a nod , she saw an opportunity here , an opportunity to help both her and her little brother , with their parents gone they'd both finally be free. But was this guy really enough to help them against two wizards (as much as she hated admitting it) incredibly skilled as her parents? Calmly ignoring the Hunter's flirtatious statement she examined him a bit "But really how much help can you be? I beat you and I didn't even have to pull out my magic."

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:30 am

"Neither did I" He said casting a quick spell that unlocked his shackles and pulling off whatever was blocking his vision. "I'm a skin changer Darlin, just didn't want to ruin a fair fight." He explained casually, he assumed she hadn't either since even during the several points where the fight turned against her she hadn't used her magic "But witches wizards are my specialty."
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next