You May Want to do Something About That...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Koyu on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:56 am

Henry the good assistant of Krenath the time wizard skeleton thing, he was on an errant for his employer. Send to the modern time where Matsuo and her friends live, to do a simple job of finding their missing clock which is also broken. But he is being chased by demons from another time working under the Demon Lord Xinar, it is way too dangerous to go find and fix the clock. He needs to find a way to distract his pursuers, but how? He might be stuck in this time for days...

_________________
Just a fraction of life...
avatar
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Posts : 11197
Experience : 14904
Join date : 2015-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Dark, dark alleys...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Flesh hunter on Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:18 pm

Henry tries to do his best to lead the demons down darkened paths and making masking himself in shadows while making a shadow similar to himself run off and looping back once he think the demons fell for it.
avatar
Flesh hunter
Level 5

Posts : 830
Experience : 898
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Koyu on Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:25 pm

The demons get distracted, following his decoy allowing Henry to escape himself. But he gotta be careful, the place was crawling with their associates these days trying to find him. Should he retreat back to the mansion or hide somewhere here till the coast was clear... Choices, choices...

_________________
Just a fraction of life...
avatar
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Posts : 11197
Experience : 14904
Join date : 2015-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Dark, dark alleys...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Flesh hunter on Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:37 pm

Henry chooses to do a strategic withdraw to avoid capture or worse by going back to the mansion.
avatar
Flesh hunter
Level 5

Posts : 830
Experience : 898
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Koyu on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:37 am

Back at Krenath's mansion, Krenath himself notices him coming back and approaches to speak. "What is it? Did the job get done?" He asked while taking his notebook out waiting on Henry's report.

_________________
Just a fraction of life...
avatar
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Posts : 11197
Experience : 14904
Join date : 2015-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Dark, dark alleys...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Flesh hunter on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:34 am

Henry seems to be fiddling with his fingers right now trying to think of the best way to put this for. "Uh sir...there were a lot of demons in the area"
avatar
Flesh hunter
Level 5

Posts : 830
Experience : 898
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Koyu on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:25 am

Krenath 'hmmms' a bit and speaks. "Guess we need a new approach... How good are you at disguise?" Krenath asks his assistant, he was unfazed by the situation.

_________________
Just a fraction of life...
avatar
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Posts : 11197
Experience : 14904
Join date : 2015-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Dark, dark alleys...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Flesh hunter on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:36 pm

"Er...What do you have in mind?" Henry asks Krenath not wanting to let him down
avatar
Flesh hunter
Level 5

Posts : 830
Experience : 898
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Koyu on Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:11 pm

Krenath whips out from somewhere a suit with fake glasses and fake mustache. "What do you think?" Krenath questioned his assistant.

_________________
Just a fraction of life...
avatar
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Posts : 11197
Experience : 14904
Join date : 2015-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Dark, dark alleys...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Flesh hunter on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:41 am

"I don't think that is going to work" Henry says honestly
avatar
Flesh hunter
Level 5

Posts : 830
Experience : 898
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Koyu on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:15 am

Krenath stares him for a moment, then speaks. "Well then... The other options are invisibility spell or I shove you between worlds so you can walk through the place without being there but still being there unnoticed but has the chance of you getting squeezed to your death between two worlds or becoming ethereal forever." Krenath said giving the option.

_________________
Just a fraction of life...
avatar
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Posts : 11197
Experience : 14904
Join date : 2015-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Dark, dark alleys...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Flesh hunter on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:11 pm

"I choose invisibility" Henry says swallowing at the other options
avatar
Flesh hunter
Level 5

Posts : 830
Experience : 898
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Koyu on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:32 pm

Krenath nods and speaks. "Very well, to the ritual hall then." He said and started walking to the basement with a ritual circle, he pointed for his dead assistant to go to the middle of the circle for this.

_________________
Just a fraction of life...
avatar
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Posts : 11197
Experience : 14904
Join date : 2015-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Dark, dark alleys...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Flesh hunter on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:50 pm

Henry steps into the center of the circle not worrying at all.
avatar
Flesh hunter
Level 5

Posts : 830
Experience : 898
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Koyu on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:17 pm

Krenath takes his magic booklet and starts chanting, the ritual circle glows as Krenath keep going... Then Henry starts to turn a little transparent, until he was like no more there... But, he was invisible and the spell had worked. "There, can't see you at all... Well, off you go and get that clock fixed!" Krenath said going back upstairs for some tea.

_________________
Just a fraction of life...
avatar
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Posts : 11197
Experience : 14904
Join date : 2015-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Dark, dark alleys...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Flesh hunter on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:24 pm

Henry started to head back to the the clock
avatar
Flesh hunter
Level 5

Posts : 830
Experience : 898
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Koyu on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:27 pm

Back in the future, with big buildings, cars, planes etc... He was completely invisible, but he had to break inside a museum where the clock was located but fear not, Krenath made sure the backdoor is open and no alarms are on for him. The clock was placed in a room showing old tech.

_________________
Just a fraction of life...
avatar
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Posts : 11197
Experience : 14904
Join date : 2015-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Dark, dark alleys...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Flesh hunter on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:44 pm

He carefully entered the back door and headed towards the exhibits while making sure he doesn't bump into anything or anyone
avatar
Flesh hunter
Level 5

Posts : 830
Experience : 898
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Koyu on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:53 pm

He is able to sneak around and get to the old tech exhibit, on a pedestal there was this weird clock that was the shape of a ball and it was still ticking but the wrong cosmic time and it was his job to open it and start tinkering.

_________________
Just a fraction of life...
avatar
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Posts : 11197
Experience : 14904
Join date : 2015-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Dark, dark alleys...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Flesh hunter on Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:47 pm

He walked up to the pedestal and makes sure there are no traps
avatar
Flesh hunter
Level 5

Posts : 830
Experience : 898
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Koyu on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:03 am

There wasn't any, but then 2 red eyes appeared from the darkness and this smoking shadow monster jumped at him and tried to hit Henry with its claws. Seems like it could sense his presence...

_________________
Just a fraction of life...
avatar
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Posts : 11197
Experience : 14904
Join date : 2015-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Dark, dark alleys...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Flesh hunter on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:49 pm

Henry darts back and tries to move the shadows of the creature away so he could get grasp of what he is fighting against
avatar
Flesh hunter
Level 5

Posts : 830
Experience : 898
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Koyu on Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:35 pm

As Henry blows the shadow dust to the side for a moment, this monster of silver scales, red glowing eyes with a maw filled with teeth and long fingers with claws but no legs as it was floating in the air. It rushed at Henry to grab him.

_________________
Just a fraction of life...
avatar
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Posts : 11197
Experience : 14904
Join date : 2015-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Dark, dark alleys...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Flesh hunter on Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:59 am

Henry dives to the the side to avoid capture and tries to cloud himself in shadows
avatar
Flesh hunter
Level 5

Posts : 830
Experience : 898
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Koyu on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:43 pm

The creature loses track of Henry, it growls to itself as it starts to float around trying to find him...

_________________
Just a fraction of life...
avatar
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Posts : 11197
Experience : 14904
Join date : 2015-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Dark, dark alleys...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You May Want to do Something About That...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum