Unexpected Hero & The Bloodsucker

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unexpected Hero & The Bloodsucker

Post by Koyu on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:00 am

It was an evening in the city, the orange sun painting the sky slightly orange and slowly red... It was becoming dark and fast, most people are afraid of the dark but not Lilac since she was a half-breed demon after all. She just jollily walked in the dark corners of the city, there was no one who would dare to touch her, but she was wrong in that regard. From the shadows would come a different fiend, a vampire shrouded in the darkness of the night. In an instant she was grabbed, struggling a little until she lost consciousness since she was hit in the head hard. Then dragged away into some remote location, there was no one witnessing this fast chain of events, or was there? And were they quick enough to forget their paralyzing surprise and come to the aid?

Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 14089

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unexpected Hero & The Bloodsucker

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:05 am

Well as it happened duncan was out for a walk in the woods at arround that time, he had not witnessed the events so far, but unknown to all including him he was headed right for the remote location
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 31983

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:08 am

A small stone floor clearing in the woods, with a few broken pillars surrounding the stone block of sacrifice where Lilac now laid unconscious. A person looming over her, getting ready for the killing bite. It was dark in here, not even a small candle was lit to bring a tint fraction of light into the clearing. The setup was ominous and gave slight creeps.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:12 am

It was then that the figure would hear someone rather loudly stubling through the brush towards the scene
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:14 am

The sound made it alert to the presence of the intruder, it stops what it was going to do and wlaks to check on what was there, perhaps just an animal?

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:20 am

A fireball shoots from the darkness towards him
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:23 am

He quickly dodges to the side, putting a hand on his chest since that was close. He looks to the direction where it came from but not moving, instead staying still holding a shortsword. "Come out you coward!" He said while looking through the darkness to see who it was.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:43 am

The fireball hits a nearby tree and loudly explodes, bathing the the clearing in the light of fire, for a moment he could see duncan in the darkness, before the light died, and he fell back into the brush
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:49 am

The fiend here was Arathorn, as Duncan saw with the slight light of the fireball exploding. Arathorn also saw Duncan though, before the guy cowardly hid in the bushes again. "Are you really in a hurry to die?" He asked, seems like he had to get rid of a witness, not that he cared since he is used to killing others and being indifferent about other peoples lives. Arathorn took his shortsword and cut his arm a bit to let the blood flow on the ground, from there blood tendrils rose and Arathorn would use them to help him scout out, find and then tie up Duncan.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:06 am

It was not hard to find, as he had began drawing a glowing glyph in the air, a spell that fired a ray of holy light at the vampire, obliterating the tentacles in its path
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:10 am

Arathorn backed away as the holy light was not for his kind and with his blood tendrils dissipated, god he was angry though, between being blasted with holy rays and being thirsty really did not do any favors. "Oh you are so dead!" He shouted as he was momentarily incapacitated but quickly tried to attack Duncan with his revolver, shooting a bullet at the guy.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:19 am

When the vapire attempted to pull his gun duncan increased the strength of the holy light to a full blast, he was still grazed in the arm, but the unholly creature would be temporarily blinded and thrown back like a ragdoll, a pure vampire would have it even worse and be in immense pain on top of that. "Go back to the shadow!" Duncan shouted gritting his teeth, teady to end this vampire if they made another move
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:23 am

Arathorn was not expecting that after he pulled the trigger of his revolver, being send back by the blast hitting the ground and then writhing in pain there as his pain filled grunts could be heard and his shoes kicking the dirt and small rocks in the ground.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:57 am

This was followed by a few ore blasts for good measure to make sure he got the message
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:04 am

Arathorn would end up curling up a little and shake silently in pain, his anger and hate fueled to the brim but unable to lash out as he needed to recover.

Lilac was still neatly laid on the stone altar.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:20 am

"Aaaand one more for the road" Duncan said blasting him once more, then summoning some holy chains to bind him, before going over to lilac to poke her awake
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:24 am

Arathorn was in great pain, why won't Duncan stop? He did not expect Duncan to be so, sadistic and cruel. He grunts and struggles in the holy chains, a goddamn maggot was putting him down? The humiliation was real here, yet if Duncan would have kept going Arathorn would probably end up pleading for mercy.

Lilac just murmurs a little as she opens her eyes, being a little dizzy and confused of what was going on, why was Duncan here and where were they anyway?

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:30 am

"Well have you learned your lesson about murdering people in the forrest?" Duncan cheerfully asked arathorn as he stopped poking lilac. If there was one thing Duncan hated it was being pushed around, and arathorn had pushed him around for being a nerd plenty... He was enjoying his payback
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:34 am

Arathorn glared at Duncan, he always though Duncan being a weak pitiful creature but now, now he was not so sure... Arathorn would not say anything, he just looks away and seemed to just want to get the hell out of here.

Lilac just stood into a sitting position scratching her head, she was starting to slowly pick up what just happened here.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:09 pm

"Then perhaps I can tie a cross around your neck and leve you for a day to think on it..." Duncan threatened the murderous vampire, and offered lilac a hand to stand "Guess it was your turn to get kidnapped" He chuckled
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:32 pm

Arathorn then gazes at Duncan and speaks. "No, don't... Just... What do you expect me to do?" He asked clearly outmatched right now and at the mercy of Duncan.

Lilac accepted the hand with a slight blush of embarrassment, she spoke. "I guess so... I let my guard down, I won't let that happen next time so you don't need to do this again..." She said, Duncan was supposed to be weak, the fact that he just saved her from clear death was interesting but she was going to be a little embarrassed for a while after going through the role of 'damsel in distress'.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:51 pm

"I will think about that, while I am walking the lady home..." Duncan said taking off the holy magic imbued cross neclace he ussually wore around to fend off lilac, and tying it around Arathorn's neck, the pain would be nearly unbarable "Now I will be back for you tonight, but if you get smart with me, If you are even remotely rude or if I think you are lying to me, you're spending the night out here..." He said, but this was more than a way to scare arathorn straight, it also showed he was starting to trust lilac and he asked "Can I walk you home?"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:00 pm

Arathorn would struggle as Duncan put the holy cross necklace on him, he would continue to struggle and grunt in pain as it was truly horrible. No one here would hear his screaming even if he tried...

Lilac just looked, having no sympathy for the vampire that tried to suck her dry and well, Arathorn was an asshole anyway thinking he was better than all the half-breeds here. "Yeah, yeah... I guess you could, I will have to make a convincing lie for my parents why I am so late on the road." She said as she was ready to go, thankfully Duncan was sweet like this.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:10 pm

Duncan blushed slightly as he walked with her, he admitted to her suddenly "You are stronger than me, and It's actually pretty attractive, but you know there are more wasy than brute force to be able to take care of yourself?" he asked as whether he could take care of himself was one of their biggest disagreements
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:12 pm

Lilac walked alongside Duncan, through the dark woods back to the more civilized walkways. "Thanks... I guess? Perhaps you can enlighten me about that and your tactics..." She said going to give it a try.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top