"K-9 Do You Read Me? Over"

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

"K-9 Do You Read Me? Over"

Post by Val'Keht on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:15 pm

Kaya was sitting in her room on her bed, listening to music with her headphones on her ears. She had them custom made to be able to be used with her Neko ears. Her tail wagged behind her and she found herself humming to the beat of the song. Her phone laid by her side set on vibrate. Her last mission was easy and the coward even tried to run away, only to get a throwing dagger in the back of the neck. She chuckled a little. Neither of her parents knew about her career. If they did she'd be grounded for a month at the least.
Val'Keht
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14786

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "K-9 Do You Read Me? Over"

Post by KiloSasha on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:17 pm

The song cut suddenly just as it was getting to the good part, replaced by her ringtone.

KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : ur ma
Experience : 14203

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Val'Keht on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:20 pm

Kaya lowered her earphones and rolled her red eyes a little. She answered her phone. "Hello?" she asked. It's probably my boss with a new case! she thought to herself. While she awaited for a reply she absent-mindedly combed her tail, making sure its splendid shine never went away. Conditioned and with the scent of lavender, she would never neglect the care of her tail.
Val'Keht
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:24 pm

"K-9, do you read me?" Came the blunt familiar voice. Strangely enough, she never received such phone calls when she was around people, only when she is alone. It is almost as if he has eyes everywhere... "I have a new target for you."

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Val'Keht on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:32 pm

Kaya thought it was strange her boss always called when she was alone. She glanced around for any sign of someone watching her every move but couldn't find any. "I read you, what's the target?" she asked him, sipping at her Pepsi.
Val'Keht
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:48 pm

"A demon that goes by the name of Hank Grossman charged with first degree murder of his wife. He has since eluded any attempt to capture and incapacitate him. His real name is Dmitri Hall, last spotted in Havre, Montana." His voice became low, chilling. "Don't fail me this time, K-9. I doubt I need to remind me what happened last time." Despite her many successes in her job, The Big Boss Man™ had a habit of holding her failures over her head. Punishment is severe for anyone who fails him to discourage them from doing it again. The first time she failed... had not been pretty.

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Val'Keht on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:59 pm

Kaya growled audibly and he could hear it. She didn't like his little reminder. "Where can I find him?" she asked, her red eyes narrowing. A man who murders his wife? Probably the motive was life insurance! she thought to herself. Her one ear twitched and she scratched at it. She hoped she didn't fail at this mission. She still remembered the beating she was given with her last failure.
Val'Keht
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:02 pm

"We believe he will be making an illegal transaction of a spell book at this address," He said, and went on to give her Duncan's address. "Expect trouble, keep your eyes open, and don't fail. We'll be watching." And just like that he was gone, leaving her on her own. He had a habit of doing that. It was clear he had a thing for the dramatic.

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Val'Keht on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:09 pm

Kaya blinked her eyes at the address. It was a far walk but she could easily teleport herself there. She sighed and would finish her algebra homework first and then right after she finished it she teleported outside of Duncan's house and looked around and crouched down.

(Reg, that's your cue!)
Val'Keht
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:25 pm

Duncan's house was an absolutely massive mansion with a mix of victorian and gothic style, and at least one pool. Duncan was discussing the transaction of the spell book over dinner with the potential seller in the obscenely large dining room, the seller was her target.
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 32825

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Val'Keht on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:28 pm

Kaya looked at the window and picked up a rock on the ground and threw it through the one window, breaking it, and then hurrying to the opposite wall of the dining room and would wait for Duncan to leave the room to check it out while her eyes locked on her target. Reaching into her pocket, she glanced down and looked at her pistol. Should I just shoot it and get it over with? she thought and then took aim, placing a bullet inside it and clicking it ready for firing. She shot it at her target's head, missing it completely and hitting an expensive piece of painting on the wall, shattering the glass on it. Son of a fish! she thought. She had almost perfect aim, how could she miss?!
Val'Keht
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:32 pm

Duncan, the young mage had just left the room when he heard the gunshot and rushed back in tackling the target out of the range of the window, and out of her line of sight
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Val'Keht on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:34 pm

Kaya glanced inside the room seeing nobody, she couldn't see them this time. Cursing to herself, she went towards the storm door and shot the lock off it and walked inside of it, entering the mansion. Neither of them knew she was inside the mansion now.

"What the hell was that?" Hank, her target, said. Glancing around the house and at the shattered pieces of glass on the floor.
Val'Keht
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:37 pm

"That was a bullet, stay here..." Duncan forced himself to be calm even when he was freaking out on the inside; he got up and stuck his head through a nearby doorway to see if the coast was clear, if it was he would motion for the potential seller to come with him "We need to get to the vault we will be safe their."

Last edited by The Lord Regent on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Val'Keht on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:43 pm

Hank looked around and stayed laying on the floor and held onto the book that he was trying to sell. "You don't think it's an assassin do you?" he asked nervously.

Kaya slowly and silently made her way upstairs and into the room he was peeking into but was out of his eye range, but within range of shooting the target. She shot another bullet that struck Hank's arm, breaking it.

Hank shouted and collapsed onto his belly, he held onto the bullet wound.
Val'Keht
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:49 pm

Duncan jumped between her and her target and tried to draw a glyph to shoot a lightning bolt at her, but compared to her superspeed his glyph drawing was slow, and she could easily reach him before he cast.
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Val'Keht on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:54 pm

Kaya's eyes glowed and she leaped towards him and hit him in the back of her head with her pistol in order to knock him out. She had no quarrel with him and had no reason to kill him, so she was only doing so to stop him from getting in the way. Once she was sure he was knocked, she shot the final bullet through the head of Hank.

Hank's eyes widened at Kaya and then his body crumpled to the ground, dead.
Val'Keht
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:59 pm

Duncan was unconscious for only a moment and woke up and the loud bang of the gun. Dazed, grogy and not yet back to his good sense, he lifted his head slightly and seing the attractive Kaya standing not far away, looked her up and down clearly checking her out before he processed the rest of the situation
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Val'Keht on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:02 pm

Kaya watched Hank's movements and made sure he was dead before turning her attention towards Duncan as he woke up. She clicked her pistol ready for firing and aimed it at his head. "Don't move!" she told him, her red eyes glowing.
Val'Keht
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:07 pm

The click aybe him stop staring at her legs and come to his senses. He murmured something under his breath that activated a magic forcfeild in the hall between them, at which point he rolled to his feet and ran for the door. That should slow her down... unless she can teleport but what are the chances of that?
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Val'Keht on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:10 pm

Kaya fired and it was blocked by the force-field and then she growled and ran after him but the force-field stopped her. She then blinked her eyes and she then teleported in front of him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him forward so their faces were an inch apart. "Going somewhere?" she asked him with a smile. She forced him against the wall and growled. "Don't you try to run again. You're not my target, but if you make it difficult I'll shoot you brains out!" she threatened.
Val'Keht
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:16 pm

Duncan's eyes widened as he looked her in the eyes "Ok ok, Duncan... things are looking pretty bleak, maybe if you keep your cool you can talk her into letting you go. Just calm down, and say something reasonable; tell her you understand, but you have no intention of calling the cops or something; whatever you do just stay calm..." He thought to himself but when he oppened his mouth what came out was "Y... Y... You're pretty" internally he screamed at his own reaction "GODDAMNIT NOT AGAIN!"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Val'Keht on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:22 pm

Kaya's red eyes narrowed a bit at the compliment. Though it was a nice compliment, she knew she was pretty, but that wasn't why she narrowed her eyes. Her pistol was put in her pocket and her now free hand gripped his throat, choking him. "Excuse me?!" she said, squeezing his neck even tighter.
Val'Keht
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:26 pm

He choked and stammered quite literally as he tried to pull her hands away from his throat, he wasn't very strong, but with his other hand he reached for the blasting wand in his back pocket
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Val'Keht on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:29 pm

Kaya's knee then went straight to his privates as she kicked him there and let go. She then pulled out his wand and pointed it at him. He probably thought she was a full-blood but she could probably use this "thing" if she needed to. "Wanna try that again?" she asked.
Val'Keht
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next