Not again

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not again

Post by KiloSasha on Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:21 pm

It had been two years since Keely had began squatting in the abandoned house in the forest. She had insulated it as best as she could so it no longer leaks, and had her entire PC set up in what she presumed was the kitchen. The entire thing was very well protected in the fear that someone will steal something, and she had placed several traps all around the forest and her home that she checked every morning. On this very nice sunny morning - which she disliked - she was setting off to check them all. Sometimes she caught small animals in them, but that was convenient enough for she could use them as food. As of yet she had never caught an actual human or supernatural in them.

KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Experience : 13793

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not again

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:29 pm

Once again, despite his better judgement at this point Duncan had come into the woods to practice magic, there were really only so many times he could be kidnapped, and he had to be nearing the end of that. Saddly it seemed he was not quite their yet a a snare trap seized his leg as he was walking out and hoisted him upside down in the air causing him to lose his shit, he was more toned than usual since he had been hanging around jordan lately and she alsways had to be doing something athletic. "SON OF A BITCH" he exclaimed as he hung there
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 31983

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:38 pm

Keely neared where Duncan was, freezing like a deer in headlights when she heard his shout. Anxiety reared up, her pulse rocketing; she never thought she'd actually catch someone as people normally don't walk through this forest, which to her was both a blessing and a curse. But she could not back down now - this was a once in a life time opportunity. Withdrawing the small handgun, she very carefully crept up towards the trap she knew was there, moving silently until a man hanging upsidedown came into view. She paused again, wavering on whether she should go up to him, demand to know who he is and what sort of supernatural he had come from... or to turn tail and return to the safety of her dilapidated home.

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:40 pm

Not noticing her Duncan began to draw a glyph in the air to cast a spell to cut him down "Why can't I go a weak without this kind of shit happening?" He grumbled to himself
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:42 pm

Well, looks like her decision was already made. She lowered herself into a crouch, carefully setting the gun on the ground to take out a small camera in order to video his spell casting.

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:44 pm

when she tried to do this her camera seemed to be unable to pick up the symbols of orange light being drawn in the air, though it was taking him longer than normal to cast being upside down and a bit dazed
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:48 pm

Shock made her hardly notice; she lowered the camera to stare with eyes wide and mouth agape at her findings. They... they were real. He must be a wizard. She had read up on those. She had seen this particular one here before, he was the only person save from Keely herself that used this wood. Her skin seemed to hum with excitement, chest tingling. She raised, gun in her hand again which she pointed at the guy. "Stop."

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:04 pm

"Do I put my hands up or down" He quipped, eyes widening at the sight of the strange girl with a gun he ceased casting and let the magic fizzle out
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:07 pm

Keely had practised potential conversation starters for when this would happen, had written notes for herself and stuck them all over her bedroom ceiling. But faced with the reality, they all fled her mind. She merely stood there, gun still and body frozen, while her mind went wild.

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:12 pm

"Can you... can you not point that at me?" He requested nervously "Maybe let me down too?"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:15 pm

She slowly walked towards the weighted rope holding him up, and untied the knot so he fell hard to the ground. She did not take the gun off him. "You're a wizard," She breathed softly.

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:19 pm

"That I am... what are you?" he asked rubbing his head and looking up at her, jaw exposed for an easy knock out kick
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:24 pm

Keely did exactly that; she kicked him as hard as she could in the jaw. It took a surprising amount of time to drag him back to her house however, given her complete lack of muscle definition and the fact it looks like you could blow her over. But when she did, she tied him to a chair and waited for him to wake up.

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:33 pm

Eventually he would start to come to, slowly opening his eyes and raising his head "What the..."
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:35 pm

She jumped when he awoke, grabbing the gun to hold it o his head.

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:36 pm

"Whoah no need to be hasty" He said quickly
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:39 pm

She stood from her perch, taking a single half step back. "W...Why were you in my forest?" It sounded like the words were a struggle to get out.

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:44 pm

"I... I train here, it's my family's forrest" he explained, as they had purchased the land a long while back just to have a proper place to hunter "W.. Why are you here?" he demanded awkwardly
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:50 pm

"It is your forest..." She muttered. She shook her head, for that did not matter. "Your family are all wizards?"

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:53 pm

"I... I mean it's ok if you are here" he assured her before nodding "Yeah what are yours?"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:56 pm

"Nothing... Human."

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:58 pm

"Oh wow I've never met one of you guys" he said perking up "Is it true that you breathe fire, and hunted the dragons to extinction? have you ever hunted one?" he seemed to know as much about them as she did about supernaturals
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:02 pm

"I..." The amount of questions threw her off. She leaned forward slightly. "Dragons were real?"

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:07 pm

"Oh yeah, we have a couple little offshoots at the local zoo, thee ice drakes are adorable." He said
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:13 pm

"Um..." She was right about everything. Wizards were real, magic was real, that meant all the others are too. After all this time, she finally found one. The ground seemed to tilt a little, so she plopped down on the chair opposite him.

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top