Jackson Hayes

Go down

Jackson Hayes

Post by The Lord Regent on Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:11 pm

Name: Jackson Hayes
Supernatural type: Pure werewolf
Likes: Guns, his daughter, beer, hunting, a good fight, margaritas, being self sufficient, home cooking.
Dislikes: His daughter’s male friends, the government, politicians, corporations, gun control, millennials, any restaurant that is not fast food (and even fast food he only gets on special occasions) places with lots of people, having to wear a suit.
Quirks: Tends to avoid most others in town and town in general, tends to build makeshift contraptions in the name of self sufficiency
Appearance: 6’6 he looks fairly in shape but nothing to write home about, light skin, awful facial hair, shaggy red hair
Powers: Enhanced strength, speed, agility, durability, and senses; full werewolf transformations, extended lifespan, talking to wolves, regeneration (unless hit by silver or wolvesbane).
Skills: Hand to hand combat, marksmanship, skilled mechanic, survivalist, hunting, generally good at figuring things out, good cook
Background: He doesn’t talk about where he is from, he’s been in many fights and many wars over the last century, but aside from occasionally he references  his time in korea, world war 2, and vietnam he doesn’t really talk about it. It’s not uncommon for a werewolf to crave battle, but this one eventually got tired of war, and traveled the world for a bit, eventually he ended up in japan and was asked to mate at some point by an insane japanese yokai, she was hot, and wasn’t going to say no, but she did seem like she wanted to eat the baby, but he stole that, and decided to run back to the states and settle down in an impure community, or at least in a cabin with a few acres on the outskirts of one, and going into it on occasion, and to take his daughter to school, which is apparently so important these days... He also has stocked up a frankly insane arsenal.

Last edited by The Lord Regent on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 34365

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Hayes

Post by Cthulhu on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:57 pm

.....y he like his daughter so much ?

Super power: Shitty jokes
Super Weakness : easily distracted by the sexy
Special Quote: I am a luxury few can afford
Cthulhu
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26155

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:42 pm

becasue she is his child, typically people like their children
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:56 am

I'd be rather concerned if he didn't

KiloSasha
Level 5

Lover : everyone
Experience : 14846

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:32 am

Sory i was tired when I asked it and I meant something else but it didn't exactly come through , I think I was trying to ask why he's so territorial over her, like if there was a specific reason.

Super power: Shitty jokes
Super Weakness : easily distracted by the sexy
Special Quote: I am a luxury few can afford
Cthulhu
Admin

Experience : 26155

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:12 pm

He doesn't want anyone knocking her up, raising one kid was a big enough pain in the ass, what if she had twins?
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down