Level 5

Race : Fey
Lover : 14
Experience : 13852

View user profile http://www.clanoftheforgotten.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: The Aros chronicles

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu May 12, 2016 6:23 pm

Well demons usually steal or trade in souls to get stronger. So the mage is murdering sick people?
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 29772

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Thu May 12, 2016 6:24 pm

I guess >.<'
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu May 12, 2016 6:28 pm

Cool, the wealthy who can afford it hire people to do that quietly (pretty much all the poor in the heartlands are affected and a lot of the craftsmen too)
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Thu May 12, 2016 6:32 pm

UGH! Sorry this is taking me forever Sad
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Thu May 12, 2016 7:30 pm

I'm almost done........do demons have magic colors too?
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu May 12, 2016 9:05 pm

Yes, their magic is never silver or gold but typically they are more powerful than mages (imps not included) although there are plenty of exceptions
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Thu May 12, 2016 9:11 pm

Okay Very Happy I should be finished with them soon Smile
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu May 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Approved
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Thu May 12, 2016 9:54 pm

Alright! Very Happy So, how shall we start? Or do you wanna wait?
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Fri May 13, 2016 3:16 am

(sure we'll start the day after that chapter I posted)

The next morning Sephir concluded that it was time to set off on the road again. After the job he had done for that amateur, but wealthy sorcerer the day before he had enough money to purchase a weary looking, but serviceable looking horse from the stables located outside the city, as well as a bit of food from one of the few shops that remained open through the plague. He had planned to stay a few more days, and even given the innkeeper a few more days rent; which he had allowed the old wizard to keep. Olaf had been a gracious host, and Sephir would miss both him and his daughter greatly. Even with the company of the two kind spirits the fact remained that the city behind him was a place for the dead, and the dying; Sephir had lingered there too long and it was time to continue his journey; After all there's no use trying to make a name for yourself, in a city with Sephir estimated perhaps a month to live. As his horse and he trotted away from the city a thought occurred to him. "There is no use in working in such a place... but in saving such a place" The idea struck him hard, not only would such a deed prove that Sephir was without a doubt fit to rule Elvar, It would also save a good many innocent lives. With dreams of glory in mind the young mage steered his old horse down the road to the kings capitol; pondering the nature of this plague all the while.
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Fri May 13, 2016 3:42 pm

(I'll need a moment to think this up, I didn't know you wanted long aparagraphs XD I'll edit this when I'm done thinking it up Very Happy )
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Fri May 13, 2016 6:38 pm

(Take your time
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Fri May 13, 2016 6:38 pm

(Ugh, you won't be putting this in the actual story, will you?)
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Fri May 13, 2016 6:43 pm

No but I'll probably take inspiration from some of it
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Fri May 13, 2016 6:50 pm

(Oh boy!)

Silvanna was on the same path as Sephir, her work had been rather slow since most of the wealthy she had already worked for in the past. She hated being hired more than once by the same requester, but she hated doing what she had to do too. Being hired to murder the sick and affected had taken a toll on her, and she felt guilt for every death she caused. Most of the sick tended to be the poorer of the population, which saddened her even more so because she was born into a very poor family. She had to watch as the rest of her family became sick and she was forced to kill one of them, her own twin brother. She couldn't have killed her parents, she had to hand that job to someone else, but even so, she had cried for days afterwards. She was the last survivor of her family. That fact was positive to others, but not to her. It was only negative to her, for she was mostly by her lonesome. The only time she wasn't alone was when she worked with another teammate, but those requests were random and she got very little of them.

Last edited by Rishka on Fri May 13, 2016 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Fri May 13, 2016 6:53 pm

(She's in the capital? That is a bit of a ways away)
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Fri May 13, 2016 6:56 pm

(Edited)
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Fri May 13, 2016 7:37 pm

(No pressure. .. jk. ALL OF THE PRESSURE!!!! lol)

As he rode his old, oddly musty smelling seed down the road Sephir came to notice a man propped up against a little sapling just off the side of the road. The man was wearing little more than rags, and seemed thin and emaciated likely suffering from the plague. "Water" was all the man could croak at sephir. His voice was weak, and yet strangely it seemed to command, not beg. This odd ring to the man's voice drew the interest of Sephir; who halted his horse and dismounted. Sephir put a hand on his knife for a moment as he wondered if taking the man's life would be merciful than granting his request, but in the man's eyes he saw a powerful will to live. The man was in the late stages of the plague, boils had formed on his face and neck. The lucky plague victims died by now, this man must have been in unimaginable pain; Yet in spite of it the man wanted to fight for what life he had left in him. Sephir took out his water skin and allowed the man to drink what he could. Then climbed back on his horse. Sephir decided not to kill the man, he had a right to fight for his life, and who knows he might even win.
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Fri May 13, 2016 7:52 pm

(Why we doing paragraphs anyways? XD)

Silvanna walked down the path, her bright blue eyes looking at the ground. Her thoughts remained on all the people she had killed, women, men, even children! She hated her job, but she couldn't think of any other ways to make money. She topped a small hill before she spotted two men close by, one man sitting atop a horse's back. She blinked her eyes and looked at them curiously, she then noticed the one man was sick with the plague. Her eyes widened and her breath caught in her throat as she recalled her job once more. My parents were said to be in the last stages when they were killed! she remembered in thought.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat May 14, 2016 1:35 am

(you don't  have to)

"It seems a vulture has come." Sephir murmured to himself noticing the woman approaching them, dressed like one of the king's "Purifiers" Those mages who the nobles send out to kill those infected with the plague so it does not spread. Some considered it mercy, some considered it necessary so as to stop the plague from spreading, Sephir merely considered it foolish. All the Euthanasia the heartlands could muster had not stopped the plague from spreading amongst, the masses like wildfire, and now just a few decades after it first emerged; the sick and the dead had come to far outnumber the living. There was no point to the purifiers anymore, yet still they threw their spells against the dying at the behest of fearful lords, and a king shut away in his hall for so long he had not the faintest Inkling as to what his land had become. What sort of a leader hides behind mercenaries, who spill the blood of his own people, not only at his consent, but at his payment. most were just glorified mercenaries, with a few idealists and blindly obedient lapdogs thrown in for good measure.

Name: Ezrue
Age 20
Race human
Job: Battlemage (military deserter)
Appearance: A man of average height and build with green eyes, brown hair and few distinct features
Magic color Red
Any particular Skills: Battle magic, basic combat training
Background info: Ezrune was born into a somewhat mixed family. His grandfather, his mother (deceased not long after his birth), and many of his cousins were military mages, of no exceptional talent, but more skill, and power than your average mage much like himself. Much of his immediate family however were non magic farmers. So when his father fell ill, and he and his siblings left to fend for themselves, he ended up joining the army of the heartlands so he could send them money to support themselves. In recent years though the king has run out of money to pay his army, the battlemages were the last ones to stop receiving pay, and as soon as hey did he simply left like most of the army
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Sat May 14, 2016 1:59 pm

(I don't? XD)

Silvanna smirked at his murmur about her. "Actually, I'm not circling him high above, I'm just observing. I haven't been hired to do the dirty work recently, so I'm giving mercy instead." she told him as she neared. She looked at the sick man again and she flinched noticed. "My family suffered the same fate as him. I was forced to kill my twin brother, and I had to let someone else kill my parents. I'm the only survivor." she muttered sadly.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat May 14, 2016 4:23 pm

Sephir noticed the mentioned her family having died of the plague, as mages could not contract the plague" You were born of non mages then? " Sephir concluded, his interest suddenly piqued and turned away from the morbid matters of the plague. He himself was part of the oldest and most potent bloodline in human history. Not that all of his blood were quite as formidable Sephir and his brother, but not since the birth of Elvar Aros, the great mage of ancient times who freed humanity from their elven oppressors, and ushered in the age of humanity by wiping them from the face of the world, had there been a non mage of the Aros family. A question that had always fascinated sephir was what made a mage a mage, that is to say; what instilled the essence of magic into their being? If she was the first of her line, she may hold the answers.
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Sat May 14, 2016 4:28 pm

Silvanna nodded. "Yes." she answered him, turning her face away from them as she recalled the good times she had with her family. She didn't enjoy being alone nowadays, but she had no choice. Her family has been dead for a year now and nothing she said or did could bring them back. "I believe we've never met before. I am Silvanna." she introduced herself with a curtsey.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sat May 14, 2016 5:10 pm

Sephir returned her curtsey with a bow, as he introduced himself in kind "Sephir Aros" He said looking her over. He was wearing the red and silver garb of the Evaran mage rulers, and it was most likely his family name proceeded him. He studied her closely for her reaction
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top