Julia Leventis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Julia Leventis

Post by KiloSasha on Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:49 pm

Name: Julia Leventis
Superhero Title: Chimera
Power(s): Illusion: noun 'an instance of a wrong or misinterpreted perception of a sensory experience. a deceptive appearance or impression'.Using powers on a lot of people is exhausting and stuff.
Skills: Manipulation, lying, acting, hiding her feelings, pretending to be nice/someone she isn’t.
Appearance: Tanned skin, green eyes, dark cool toned hair in curls. She is almost ethereally beautiful, as if she is the recantation of Aphrodite in human form. Her body contains just the right amount of curves. Of course, that is just what she wants you to see. In reality, all those descriptive words could be applied to her, save for the incredible beauty. She is not hard to look at, she is merely plain looking. Perhaps, realistically, one could describe her as pretty at best. Same goes for her body: she is still curvy, but her stomach is softer, thighs tubbier. Unfortunately, she is under the impression that she is the most hideous creature ever, ugly and fat and no one would ever love her if she showed them her true form.
Costume Design and Features: Hasn’t decided yet.
Background: The youngest of three, she is used to being the favourite. Everyone loves her; she has the world wrapped around her little finger. Everyone used to tell her how pretty she was, that she had the body of a model and the face to go with it. Even after becoming the star of a world famous TV series about gritty, poetic realism that became a hit on Netflix and other places. It received an Emmy award, and Julia was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a drama motion picture. She insisted on doing as many of her own stunts as she could, so she has some experience in hand to hand combat and gymnastics. The series was discontinued as the director wished to begin working on new projects, and Julia took a break from the film industry for now.
Nationality: Greek

Last edited by KiloSasha on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:53 am; edited 3 times in total

KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Experience : 13397

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Julia Leventis

Post by Cthulhu on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:12 pm

Uh....could you explain and define her powers a bit more?

Super power: Shitty jokes
Super Weakness : easily distracted by the sexy
Special Quote: I am a luxury few can afford
Cthulhu
Admin

Experience : 23575

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:17 pm

I figured illusion is pretty self explanatory.

KiloSasha
Level 5

Experience : 13397

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:18 pm

It doesn't really give me a good grasp of limitations , mind u she's approved, it's just I kinda need to know a bit about it.

Super power: Shitty jokes
Super Weakness : easily distracted by the sexy
Special Quote: I am a luxury few can afford
Cthulhu
Admin

Experience : 23575

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content