Blood in the gutter

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blood in the gutter

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:52 pm

He really hopes that sale on steaks at Sprigolli's is still on , it's still technically July right? Yeah it's the last couple days but he should still be able to fetch a deal , probably gonna need a big steak too considering how bad the bruise is. Well it's not like he can see it or anything but considering he can't see out of his left eye it's probably pretty bad. It kinda just hurts breathing , not like the sawdust and smog in the air helps any . However as Connor contemplates this a meaty fist slams into his temple , sending him sprawling to the ground everything turned to bright white , head ringing painfully as he grips the side of his head in pain "You fight like my grandma you fat sonuvvabitch!" He growls as his vision clears and he stumbles to his feet , turning to face his three opponent's . Some of Skinny Malone's guys or something , one big and meaty , the other skinny but holding a pipe , the third in the back just watching with a savage grin 'Slick' Rick Fontaine , nephew of the boss of the Fontaine family syndicate. However Connor has no time to think on the details as the skinny one with the pipe and the sweaty wife beater swings on him , he grins catching the rat bastard by his stringbean arm ,and slams a fist into his thin frail nose , breaking it audibly , a spurt of red blood squirting through the air as the gangster collapses into a crate of alcohol, one down. 

Then a foot slams into his back pushing him stumbling into the big man's fist , sending him spinning into a concrete pillar , pain exploding through his head as  his cheek turns dark purple. The big man laughs charging him with another fist heading at his face just as Connor's brain stops shaking , quickly he ducks , the gangster's fist cracking loudly as it hits the stable steel reinforced concrete "AAAAAAAGGHH You sonuvva venetian whore!" He roars out , Connor smirks darkly as he grabs a crate full of bottles and while the gangster is distracted swings it with all his strength directly into his face. He goes down , face bloodied and swollen and full of shards of glass and splintered wood as he hits the heard stone of the warehouse floor . Connor drops the crate , wheezing as he turns to the last mobster and wipes his lip of blood. Slick begins to back away hand digging nervously into his pants as his eyes flit nervously from Connor to his knocked out friend behind his tinted shades. Connor charges him adrenaline filling his veins and making him feel like a superman as he hops over his beaten and bloodied attackers . With a bang and a flash he is stopped in mid run by a hunk of hot lead slamming into his shoulder with a splurt of blood staining his white t-shirt red with blood . With a roar of fury he continues his charge slamming a fist into the last mobster's jaw before he can fire on another shot sending him sprawling to the ground like a ragdoll. As the gangster tries to crawl away Connor follows hissing with pain as he grabs the back of the man's hair and with force slams his face into the concrete , nose imploding with an audible crack , again , then again , then again , and again ,and again , and again. "Tell your fucking uncle , to leave me the hell alone!" He growls as he slams him down one more time , concrete littered with broken teeth and blood . 

Wheezing , wiping blood from his split lip , he limps out of the warehouse ,using the wall of the building as support as he makes his way slowly but surely out to a nearby back alley only the employees really know of. His hand is clutches around Slick's revolver just in case , but he knows it won't mean much if any real soldiers come after him. But hey maybe he'll get a lucky shot off right?....He's gonna fucking die.

Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 18614

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood in the gutter

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:06 pm

"Connor, connor, connor." Where the voice came from he couldn't be sure, but if he knew the family well enough he probably knew one of their top hitmen "Tony the butcher" real spooky guy, seemed nice enough but even some of the higher ups got nervous around, he's not the guy you send in when you want a man dead, anyone can make that happen, he's the man you send when you need to make an example, a gorey example
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 27093

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:12 pm

"Shit" Is the immediate reply , Connor's knuckles grow white as he grips the handle of the snubnose right "Tony please...you gotta listen to me , I...I'll pay soon it's just , the guys , my guys , I can't lay off anymore , just to pay Skinny off , but I swear in a couple of weeks the money will be there alright? " He pleas as his one good eye scans around , nervous sweat beginning to appear. "Tony we went to school together man , Ms.Gold even babysat both of us at the same time when our parents were off work...y-you remember right?.......Oh fuck this....just..just get it fuckin' over with"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:23 pm

When he turns glancing around he sees tony beside him, but before he can regt Tony grabs the gun and kicks out his legs, in his condition tonny can easily outclas connor even up close. "Yeah I remeber, I always liked you, but you were always too stubborn for your own good" Tony mused coldly "Comes with being a Mick I spose, but you shoulda just paid up" he said taking out his knife, a big buck knife he could take down an entire room of armed men with and knelt next to tony "If it means anything I'll make it quick for old times sake." Tony didn't really want to kill him, but what could he do, when you work for the family you don't go back on a job, it's just wasn't in the cards,
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:30 pm

Connor of course struggles as best he can , but his body just isn't up to it , too many ribs fractured , too much blood fogging up his vision. Eventually his muscles just give out , leaving him wheezing and hurting all over on the ground , brown eye  glazing over with reluctant resignation "....I don't regret a fucking thing Tony , you tell him that."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:46 pm

"I'll pass it on" Tony said to him before sticking his knig driectly into Connor's skull, a quick death, but after that he has to make it burtal, he cuts out both eyes and slashes the throat, then slashes open the stomach pulling out his entrails and hanging him from the street sign of a nearby occult book store, owned by another person who refused to pay up
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:58 pm

Welp Connor is pretty dead and all right now so...yeah.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:02 pm

In the early morning Garrett arived back at his shop
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:08 pm

As he arrives he sees an entrail sliding down the lamp post near his shop and slipping away into an alleyway , the drops of blood that drip from it following as well.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:14 pm

"Ah shit, again" Garret sighed seeing yet another warning for him, and then followed the blood intending to clean up the body
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:16 pm

An eye rolls past his foot and makes it's way to the mangled body lying in the alley , as the entrails themselves snake back inside the stomach and the flesh begins to knit back together unnaturally.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:25 pm

"Outstanding..." Garret gave another sigh, this was not a promissing start to the day, still he may as well help the poor guy and find out what this was about. arret grunted as he picked the guy up, and  took him to lay him on the couch in the back room, the back room being where he kept the more... sensitive merchandise, and also the break room
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:28 pm

Connor gasps and almost flies back up as life surges back in to him, then falls to his knee as he retches a strange black substance all over the floor.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:35 pm

"You're cleaning that up" Garrett said peaking back into the break/ dangerous magic stuff room where connor was laid on the couch
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:37 pm

Now the barf is beginning to move.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:48 pm

Garret casts a containment spell on it, forming a blue force feild around it
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:06 am

"Let it go" Connor says quietly , voice in a strange calm "Let it go Garrett" He repeats , despite never having met Garry before.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:10 am

Garrett looked at him warilly and dispelled the containment feild asking "What is that and how did you know my name?"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:23 am

Connor turns to him , eyes turned to a deep endless opaque pool that seems to almost swallow Garrett in "You know apprentice" He replies in a tone that almost reminds Garry of a certain creature he once encountered...the Blackfeathered God.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:43 am

"What in the hell are you doing here, I didn't do anything this time." Garrett crossed his arms, he was pretty sure it didn't have a reason to be here, and he wanted an explanation
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:58 am

"A man died injustly..you know such things to be in my jurisdiction , the man is why I'm here , not you apprentice" It replies calmly as it puts a hand back above the black goop and it seeps back up into his skin.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:00 am

"Well haave fun with that, but I'm no one's apprentice, the Doctor has passed" Garrett informed him
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:10 am

"Did the good doctor officially graduate you?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:12 am

"No but I have no master" Garrett pointed out
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:28 pm

"By the official standing of you earthlings ...this means you're still an apprentice , or perhaps a journeyman" He replies "No matter, I'll be going now , tell the human nothing of this , I want it to be a surprise"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top