Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Souls of Restless Pasts (another rp of mine)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Forgotten Souls of Restless Pasts (another rp of mine) - Page 4 Empty Re: Forgotten Souls of Restless Pasts (another rp of mine)

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:19 pm

"Not if i keep having to turn and talk to you" Adam says surprisingly calmly to the demon

Tancred smiles" cool want to help me protect a family from a demon?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Souls of Restless Pasts (another rp of mine) - Page 4 Empty Re: Forgotten Souls of Restless Pasts (another rp of mine)

Post by Half Moon Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:24 pm

Gravity hesitated. "I'm just a regular ghost! What could I do?" she asked him, you could tell she was more of a depressed being than a cheerful one.

Mandrake snorted. "Fine." he said before he went silent.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:42 pm

"Punch it...?" Tancred asks curiously
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:49 pm

Gravity frowned. "I'm not sure if I can even touch other ghosts, let alone punch them." she explained to him sorrowfully.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:03 pm

Tancred tried to poker her face to see if she can
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:13 pm

Gravity gasped. "Ouch! That hurt!" she exclaimed, rubbing her cheek with her filmy, white hand. "So I guess I can?" she asked him.

(Wanna timeskip to Mandrake disobeying him or what?)
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:22 pm

(sure)

Tancred chuckles "Good news you can touch other ghosts"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:29 pm

(I guess I'll do the timeskip in this post)

Gravity nodded once.

ROUGHLY ABOUT A WEEK LATER! Current time: Noon

Carley had done what Adam had said, but deep down inside she felt like the demon was up to something. She kept on asking him if he was, but he always said "no" and said he "wasn't going to harm her or her family again". Still, she felt uneasy walking throughout her house.

Mandrake had been lying to their faces for quite a while. He knew Adam would come after his sorry *** if he did harm one of them again, and that fact alone couldn't be ignored. He tried planning a way to get away and stay out of the medium's clutches. But he still shuddered each time he thought of that crystal.

Gravity was keeping herself active in the house. She usually stayed around the kids.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:46 pm

Tancred wanting to cause mischief as always though he has kept it fairly toned down lately decides ito make the kid's jack in the box wind up for no reason while their mom isn't around just to scare them
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:54 pm

(I'm gonna have him push her down the stairs, just so you know!)

Carley took a step down the first step before she felt two large hands on her back push her forward and she found herself tumbling down the stairs. She landed on the landing, crumpled to the ground. She panted and shivered, the side of her head busted and blood rolled down her face.

It was Mandrake, who had pushed her. He chuckled evilly upon seeing the blood and he then crept down into the basement before exiting the building.

Gravity was about to respond when she heard very loud bangs on the stairs. "That didn't sound good!" she exclaimed before she stood up to see what it was. Upon reaching the top of the stairs, she put her hands over her mouth. "C-Carley!" she exclaimed, eyes wide in shock.

Her two kids rushed to the stairs and rushed to their mother's side.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Tancred runs out and sees her hurt, appearing to the children he orders "Call 911!" before suddenly being surrounded with eldritch fire as he flies around looking for the demon
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:05 pm

Mandrake stood at the edge of town, his blood red eyes looking deep into Shadowmere Wood. They'll never find me in here! he thought before he ran into the woods.

The one kid rushes downstairs and calls for an ambulance.

The other kid cries at his mother's side.

Carley blacks out and goes unconscienced.

Gravity sighed. "Tancred! I'm going to find Adam!" she said to him.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:15 pm

Tancred is already gone hot on mandrakes tail who just sees fire flying after him
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:18 pm

Mandrake snarled at him. "Leave me alone!" he said before he doesn't allow himself to be visible to the other ghost.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:40 pm

Tancred begins throwing fire left and right hoping to hit him
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:55 pm

Mandrake barely dodges a few, but he keeps himself from getting hit knowing he'd be visible if he was.

Gravity passed through the door to Adam's shop. "Adam! Carley was pushed down the stairs! Tancred thinks it was Mandrake! He's on the demon's tail right now!" she said urgently to him.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:08 pm

Adam quickly stands up behind the counter of his store "Where'd they go?" he asks grabing a crystal and a cross
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:13 pm

Gravity gasped. "They were headed towards Shadowmere Wood last time I checked!" she said to him.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:41 pm

Adam runs to his beat up suv and drives after them
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:46 pm

Gravity just hitches a ride in his SUV because she was being lazy.

Mandrake had hid himself inside a large empty cave surrounded by rock. The cave let very little light inside it.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:53 pm

Tancred has soon burnt a good portion of the forrest but is soon tired out and retreats to the forrest edge befor collapsingĀ 

Adam arrives just a bit later
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:06 pm

Gravity rushed to Tancred's side. "Did you find him?" she asked him.

Mandrake could hear them talking close by. I bet that freak with the crystal is here! he thought to himself.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:51 pm

Tancred shakes his head "no the COWARD got away" he says and smiles trying to draw him out "HE'S WEAKER THAN A HUMAN"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:57 pm

Mandrake tensed at that. He struggled to keep himself from giving away his position. He watched them, waiting for the right time to strike or the right time to flee.

Gravity looked around. "Aren't you still able to see him?" she asked, worried.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:17 pm

Adam scans for any sign of his locationĀ 

"I mean here he is hiding from a human." Tancred snorts" hell of a demon he is you could mistake him for a beggar"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next