Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Souls of Restless Pasts (another rp of mine)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Forgotten Souls of Restless Pasts (another rp of mine) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forgotten Souls of Restless Pasts (another rp of mine)

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:34 pm

Tancred frowns "well find somewhere els to be all emo. I was locked in a trunk and burned to death"

Adam gathers some supplies and heads that way
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Souls of Restless Pasts (another rp of mine) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forgotten Souls of Restless Pasts (another rp of mine)

Post by Half Moon Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:38 pm

Mandrake chuckled evilly. "And I was living in a mental ward where the doctors abused us with electric shock therapy! Try having thousands of volts streaming through your body without almost dying and not screaming out in pain!" he shouted in response.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:42 pm

"I was living as a street urchin in industrial london most of my friends died in chimneys, or of black lung before age ten as did my little siblings   and again i was slowly burnt alive by a rich dude." Tancred says crossing his arms

Adam knocks on the door. 

(Made darksouls)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:48 pm

(Okay, I'll check it out Very Happy )

Mandrake had a bad feeling as he heard the knocks on the door. "Well, I'm gonna go scare the kids for a bit." he said before he flew up through the ceiling.

Carley looked at the door curiously before she slowly approached. She opened the door to see a young man there. "Can I help you?" she asked him nervously.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:54 pm

Adam answers with a nod "i heard you had a problem with ghosts, i own the shop down the street i think i can help"

Tancred jumps on his back putting him in a headlock "not letting you hurt those kids!" He yells with such force even the humans here echoes of the voice
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:09 pm

Carley gasped. "Oh, so I guess Garrett told you. C-come inside." she said to him before she stopped as she heard part of Tancred's voice.

Mandrake grunted. "Get the hell OFF OF ME!" he shouted, again, loud enough for the humans to hear.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:19 pm

Tancred gives him a wet Willy 

Adam watches the two fight "thank you for your hospitality i see i am needed here" he takes out a Crystal and begins to compel the spirits to show themselves 

(Cool i want to make sure were on the same page begore i set up the cc)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:28 pm

Mandrake stopped fighting back and he looked towards Adam. He pushed Tancred away before he turned towards Adam and growled low. "Get out." he demanded him.

Carley glanced in the direction in which Adam was looking, but she didn't see anything. She then turned back towards him. "So, may I ask for your name?" she asked him.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:34 pm

"My name. Is adam please have a seat this may take a moment"  he says

Tancred comes back punching him in the nose
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:42 pm

Mandrake growled angrily before he swiped him with his claws. "Knock it the **** OFF!!" he shouted at him before turning back towards Adam. "Did you not hear me?! I said GET OUT!" he shouted, growling savagely.

Carley was about to introduce herself when she heard Mandrake's growling and she whimpered, backing up against a wall.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:55 pm

Adam mutters something and a light fires from his crystal striking the demon and burning it badly." You do not call the shots here demon!"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:03 pm

Mandrake roared in pain before he stood there before him, his eyes narrowed, but he didn't try anything this time. His blood red eyes remained on the crystal Adam had. "What do you want?!" she shouted before he glanced towards Tancred.

Carley's eyes widened. "Did you say demon?!" she asked him with high surprise.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:05 pm

Adam ignores her as he is obviously busy with the demon "you will reveal yourself to this human"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:13 pm

Mandrake clenched his teeth. "Why should I?!" he asked in a shout.

Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:15 pm

He is struck again with the beam "is that a good enough reason? "Adam asks
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:23 pm

Mandrake roared again in pain before he growled low. He panted with hatred before he closed his eyes. "Fine! You win THIS time!" he said to Adam before he revealed himself to Carley.

Carley jumped, hitting her back against the wall as a large black creature appeared before her. She shivered with fright and her eyes were wide. "Wh-what is that thing?!" she asked Adam.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:38 pm

"This is the demon " adam explains "and i'm here to help you deal with it. How this ends depends entirely on the agreement you two reach if all else fails i can trap him in a Crystal and dump him at the bottom of a lake if you two can't come to an agreement"  adam explains calmly "there is also a mild trickster spirit who was attempting to protect your family"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:56 pm

Carley slowly and cautiously approached. "How do we come up with an agreement?" she asked Adam. She eyes his long, sharp claws. "And what exactly do I call you?" she asked the demon now.

Mandrake looked at her, his red eyes gleaming. "I'm not sure we can reach an agreement, you pathetic rat!" he exclaimed before blinking at her second question. "I am called Mandrake! And even if we reach an agreement, which I highly doubt, I'm still not a pet nor something you can boss around!" he shouted at her, making her flinch and take two steps back away from him.

Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:59 pm

"Well if you'd prefer i can just trap you and dump you in the river now" Adam offers the demon

Tancred appears on the couch "sup?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:10 am

Mandrake growled. "You want me to stop harming you and your family! I GET IT! I'LL STOP!" he shouted furiously before he turned away.

Carley approached him. "Give a nod of your head if you really do agree to not harm me or my children EVER again. Don't nod unless you really mean it!" she said, staring into his eyes as he turned to face her.

Mandrake sighed deeply before closing his eyes. He then gave one firm nod before he went down into the basement. Not intending on keeping the promise made, planning to attack them with more force from now on, in secrecy, he set a date he'd end his acting and start really showing her what a demon is capable of.

(Goodnight!)
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:22 am

(Good night)

Tancred scratches the back of his head "so normally I'd be haunting you in like a trickster way, but now I'm kinda concerned so I'm going to keep an eye on you and your kids"

Adams crystal glows with power "i don't trust him so" he says with a sigh "for a discounted price of thirty dollars I'll help you protect yourself and your family"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:21 pm

Carley looked at him. "Why don't you trust him? He nodded his head.......unless-" she said before she closed her eyes and looked like she were about to cry for a moment, "unless he fakely agreed." she finished. She then opened her eyes again, blinking at him. "I guess I have no choice but to go with your offer than.....but it'll have to be a written check, because I never have that much money in cash on me." she told him.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:42 pm

"Do you have the money to pay me?" Adam says" because if not I'll do it for free since i don't want to see your family hurt"

"You're welcome by the way" tancred says slightly peeved at being annoyed
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:46 pm

Carley sighed deeply. "Yeah, I do, but time's been hard for me to keep this family going without my ex-husband here for financial support." she told him. She then glanced towards Tancred. "You can stay here, but I do have a question for you." she paused. "Did you move my keys somewhere?" she asked him.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:52 pm

Tancred. "oh yeah... i froze a glass of water with them in it... BYE" he flies through the floor up stairs"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next