Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Souls of Restless Pasts (another rp of mine)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Forgotten Souls of Restless Pasts (another rp of mine) - Page 5 Empty Re: Forgotten Souls of Restless Pasts (another rp of mine)

Post by Half Moon Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:23 pm

Mandrake couldn't prevent himself from revealing his location anymore. Tancred's insults had finally gotten to them. "Say that to my face, you annoying, whimpering, lazy, pathetic, ****headed MAGGOT!" he shouted before he came out of hiding and revealed himself.

Gravity gasped as the demon came into view.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Souls of Restless Pasts (another rp of mine) - Page 5 Empty Re: Forgotten Souls of Restless Pasts (another rp of mine)

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:19 pm

Adam puts a hand on his crystal only to stop when Tancred motions for him to and steps up to the demon with fire in his eyes "Come on chap just you and me, prove me wrong unless you'd rather up and cry in a cave again"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:39 pm

Mandrake chuckled evilly. "You have no idea what I'm capable of, dumb***!" he said before glancing towards Gravity for a few seconds before his blood red gaze went back to Tancred. He grinned mischievously before he went invisible to them again. "How will you know where I'll strike if you can't see where I am? I could attack you without regretting it and I can be just as unpredictable as a tornado about to rip up a town. Now that you know that, what will your strategy be to fighting a demon?" he said coldly.

Gravity backed up before she was pushed onto the ground. She whimpered fearfully as she knew Mandrake was using her as a way to either avoid fighting Tancred or a way to make Tancred more angry. "Adam, he scares me." she said.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:04 pm

Adam as a medium is able to see him and zaps him with the crystal 

Tancred laughs as the beam quickly hits the unsuspecting demon
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:30 am

Mandrake crumpled onto the ground, becoming visible again, and hissing in pain. His teeth were gritted and his eyes closed tightly. The zap had done a lot of damage to him. He struggled slightly to stand up but he finally managed to stand up. He glared at them all with narrowed eyes. "No need to act so aggressive! I didn't hurt her that bad!" he said, sarcasm in his tone.

Gravity narrowed her eyes before she pushed the demon back with both hands. "She might DIE from that head injury! If she dies or has permanent damage to her, then you're going to be caught in a crystal!" she shouted at him.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:51 pm

Adam and Tancred don't respond but begin beating the snot out of him, adam with the gaint cross swinging hard at his ribs, then right on the nosw while Tancred attempts to rip off his tail "Bela go for the nads it'll cause him the most pain" Tancred encourages
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:53 pm

(Uhmmmmmm O.O)

Mandrake grunted with each part of his beating.

Gravity looked at them. "Can't the punishment wait? I think we should check on Carley's status right now." she said, eyes flickering with worry.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Adam continues hitting him with the cross "the power of pain compells you!" He shouts begore answering gravity "well that's in the hands of medical professionals. .. although someone should check on those kids"  he aims another hit at the demons groin with all his might before nodding" yeah let's go check on them"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:13 pm

Mandrake wheezed before he crumpled to the ground, the hit to his groin made him roar half-loudly in pain.

Gravity nodded. "They're probably at the hospital with Carley." she told him.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:11 am

Adam nods getting back in his car and driving towards the hospital 

"Whimpering little *****" Tancred says to mandrake  and sets his tail on fire before following adam
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:39 pm

Carley laid in the uncomfortable hospital bed. Her head wound wasn't as bad as they had thought it would be, but the impact of falling down the stairs had broke her left leg. Her kids sat in chairs next to the bed. Her brown eyes were cold and dull as her thoughts went back to when she was pushed down the stairs.

Mandrake hisses and roars in more pain as he felt his tail burning. He quickly retreated and tried to find a way to put the fire out.

Gravity shook her head in disapproval towards Mandrake before she followed after Tancred.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:02 pm

Adam walks into tue hospital and finds the receptionist" hello I'm  here to check on a  Carely *insert last name i forgot here*"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:19 pm

The receptionist glanced up and at him. "Twelfth room to the right." they said, pointing towards the hallway to Adam's right.

Gravity hovered next to Adam. "You think she's gonna be okay after this?" she asked him in a whisper.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:06 pm

Adam just shrugs not wanting to seem strange  and replies to the receptionist" thanks"  before heading to her room

Tancred goes to find the kids to make sure they are protected from any of mandrakes retribution
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:12 pm

Carley sighed deeply. I knew Mandrake was capable of doing something like this! I should've told Adam to trap him in that crystal the day we met! she thought to herself.

Gravity follows after Adam.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:23 pm

Adam pokes his head in tue door "carely, can we come in?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:32 pm

Carley flinched in surprise as a new voice came from the door. She looked up to see Adam. She smiled faintly before nodding her head. "H-hey Adam." she greeted him non-cheerfully. She looked down at her casted leg and sighed deeply, closing her brown eyes.

Gravity came into the room. She looked towards the kids sitting down close by and smiled as she saw that they were okay. But for how long? she wondered in thought, knowing there was still a possibility Mandrake might come after them next.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:53 pm

"hey kids want to see a dead body!?" Tancred asked loudly as he floated up visibly through the floor

Adam sighs and has a seat "You gonna be ok?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:11 pm

The younger kid screamed out in fright while the older kid hugged the younger one and glared angrily at Tancred. "Stop scaring Toby!" he shouted half-loudly at Tancred.

Carley opened her eyes and looked at him. "Physically, the doctor said I should make a full recovery, but mentally is a different story.........where's the demon? Did you trap him in a crystal?" she asked him, eyes wide.

Gravity looked at Tancred. "You shouldn't really scare kids, Tancred.....especially ones that allow you to roam their home instead of making you cross-over." she pointed out.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:22 pm

"No, he ran off when Tancred set him on fire" Adam says with a frown "How bad is the damage mentally?"

Tancred chuckles ruffling the kid's hair "Yeah, yeah. Are you two ok?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:34 pm

Carley sighed again. "Well, I've been paranoid for the last half hour after waking up and I randomly see the demon standing in the corner of my eyes watching me but when I turn to look, he was never there in the first place! Not to mention this darn headache!" she complained.

The older kid nodded. "Mom told us to stay with her." he said.

Gravity sighed deeply. "I still think beating him up and leaving him free to do what he wants was a bad idea, I mean......he could hurt the kids even worse!" she exclaimed, the kids hearing her statement, both kids flinching in response.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:43 pm

"No he can't because he'd need to get past us first" Tancred crosses his arms stubbornly seeing the kids fear

"Well that sucks" adam says with a frown "We need to demon proof your house"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:53 pm

Carley raised a brow. "Can such a thing actually be possible? Even if you do that to my house, he can still attack us when we're outside it!" she shouted, clearly too angry at the demon to sound calm. "He caused my broken leg, do you really think that he deserves to have another chance to hurt my kids?! Trap his sorry butt in a crystal! Get someone to get rid of him for good! I don't want him to stick around, I WANT TO END THIS DAMN PARANOIA OF HIM!" she shouted in addition.

Gravity crosses her arms as well. "I'm no match for a demon as strong as him!" she said firmly.

Last edited by Rishka on Thu May 05, 2016 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:56 pm

"No but WE are" Tancred retorts

"Well that's going to be difficult since we don't know where he is" Adam says
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:38 pm

(I need one more character XD)

Carley sighed. "You should've caught him when he was with you." she muttered softly, just loud enough for them to hear her.

Gravity looked at them. "Well, he might still be there or he's out on the hunt for his next victim. But if he's close by, he did come when you insulted him, so maybe he'll do it again." she suggested.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next